Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default this is all pretty BA, but

this is all pretty BA, but from what im expecting it to be is probably not as good as it sounds, either way im probably going to be so obsessed with the game, that i would get a vita just to be able to play it all the time where ever i am

Default Get a laptop and a gamepad.

Get a laptop and a gamepad. It'll last longer.

Default Have you even played

Have you even played anything on the Vita??? It is a really good handheld with a ton of potential.
    Feel free to add me on PSO2. I'm on Ship 2 and my Player ID is CalamityXI.

Default Vita is a worthless,

Vita is a worthless, antiquated system, which the current gaming market has no need for, and should frankly, just go die.

Default I never buy a game console

I never buy a game console based on its "potential", that's just foolhardy. None of its potential has been realised to date, and its 2013 line up is dire, so it's pointless buying one right now, isn't it? I agree that Persona 4 is an excellent game, but if you've already played it on PS2, the new additions are not enough to justify buying the system for; watch a playthrough of it on YouTube or something. And PSO2 is obviously best played on the PC or on a laptop, it will be a neat gimmick to play it on the Vita, but nothing more than that.

Default Yeah walking outside

Yeah walking outside carrying those is not wise my friend and Vita is just suited like that.

Default Backpacks: they're

Backpacks: they're practical, and yet can be pretty stylish as well.

Choose your parts well, and you can have a PSO2-ready laptop for, worst chance, lil' more than the Vita's price. Including the cost of a gamepad.