Default Article: Phantasy Star Series 25th Annivesary Concert Details & Bonus for Attendees

SEGA has revealed more details on their upcoming concert, "Sympathy 2013", commemorating the Phantasy Star Series' 25th anniversary. The concert will be performed by the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra, conducted by Masamichi Amano, and will feature at least 10 different pieces taken from a variety of past and present Phantasy Star games, including the opening theme for Phantasy Star Online 2.

In addition to the great music, attendees of the concert will receive special PSO2 item codes for items such as a Guitar Case rifle, Sonichi mag evolution device, nine different room items (including Grand Piano, Drum Set, Jukebox, etc.), four different music discs, and a Phantasy Star Series 25th Anniversary logo sticker. See image below for most of the items:

Sympathy 2013 will take place March 30th, 2013 at the Hibiya Public Hall in Hibiya Park, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo. Tickets can be purchased for ¥7,300 or ¥7,800 (about $81 & $87 USD).

Default Now, I mean...Why is JP so

Now, I mean...Why is JP so awesome?

Default I would so go to this, if I

I would so go to this, if I didn't live on the other side of the world. The Phantasy Star Online music has always been top-class.
    The Big Book of Bosses -Learn how to avoid the Pain Train with 100% success and submit your own boss beating tips!

Default Hopefully, they'll release

Hopefully, they'll release an album containing the music from this concert. One of the tentatively scheduled pieces is supposed to be a medley of various Phantasy Star themes. Should be pretty cool.

Default Yeah, an album would be

Yeah, an album would be nice... and a voucher with PSO2 item codes to get access to that content with said album, for us Westerners! Ah, if only.

Default Love the Myau statue. Crazy

Love the Myau statue. Crazy to see more Phantasy Star 1 stuff being shown for this event.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Default Wow, why does my favorite

Wow, why does my favorite mag have to be released like this. Still neat that they would release it, but now the chances of me attaining it, is the same 0% that it was before reading this :P

Default Because IT IS, awesome :)

Because IT IS, awesome I'm not sure if i can go, maybe i'm a bit busy. I'll do my best