Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default I played PSO on the gamecube

I played PSO on the gamecube up till the point they shut down the servers and then played Blue Burst on PC for ages after it shut down on Schtack server, and I Loved PSU put about 1000+ hours on it compared to my 2000+ on PSO, and PSO2 Isn't gonna be any different got about 70ish hours on the japanese one and i LOVE it its awesome
    Nickname: Kasuka
    PSO2:
    Kasuhime - F Newman - HU 26/FO 13/RA 9
    Kasuka - M Human - HU 11/FO 7/RA 1

Default They made it annoyingly

They made it annoyingly impossible for outsiders to buy things in game unless you go through that asia cash nonsense (lol I forget what its called) which costs like 4 times as much as using a normal credit card I'm glad i was able to grab a character slot before they locked us out of their system

Nickname: Kasuka
    PSO2:
    Kasuhime - F Newman - HU 26/FO 13/RA 9
    Kasuka - M Human - HU 11/FO 7/RA 1

Default Western Release may be dead afterall

Absolutely no mention of this game at E3 is a very very very bad sign. If they choose to not hype the game on world's biggest stage, then that means they have nothing to show. Nothing to even announce or update. They have... nothing. I think we can declare the time of death for Western PSO2 at the exact time E3 2013 closed its doors.

P.layer K.iller K.iller Alucadra's Avatar

Default I agree its pretty

I agree its pretty ridiculous. Normally it only takes a year to release a game internationally from its native launch date. Its nearly been a year and we haven't heard ANYTHING about what's going on over there other than the obvious update of being delayed. Sega promised to not screw over the internationals again after PSU and other PS titles and what'd they do? Yea. Great. Honestly this game is vaporware. By the time it decides it finally wants to release there will be other MMOs out like TESO, Wildstar, Star Citizen, HEX and plenty others taking their share of the MMO market which is quite limited. All in all this is just depressing to even think about anymore.

Default I like your way of thinking.

I like your way of thinking. This is why I just went to stick to the JP version. I'm not going to wait and suffer for the english version, so I'm going to appreciate the version I can play.
    I might consider a Vita JUST for that.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Default Lets just call it canceled

Lets just call it canceled by now. Another failure by Sonic Team.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Default next gen gaming is still 6

next gen gaming is still 6 mo away and looking at the bigger picture than just pc only release, it could be wise for them to keep it quiet rather and wait til the right timing to port over. good things come for those who wait.. mostly.

Default Not Sonic Team. Sega of

Not Sonic Team. Sega of America. They could at least give us more details, but they're refusing to. Probably because they know it's fucked and they don't want an internet riot about it.

Default My guess is they are not

My guess is they are not saying anything so they don't make anything worse. They could tell us if it is coming out this year mind as well get the JP version

Default Don't be a downer. Unless

Don't be a downer. Unless they say otherwise, we are getting this.
    Hatsodoom Forever!