Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Curious Question: How Often are You in a Party?

This is probably a commen sense question, but how often do you as a player party up with others? I understand if it's like for those High Ranking 12 bosses n such, but how often do ya do it when your just out questing, leveling, item hunting, etc?

Also, how often do PC/PS4 players play with the PS Vita players?

I used to join random people a lot when doing Dailies and team up with randoms when doing AQs for lvling but with sega's "Let's push eq every other hour" it's nearly impossible to find people who don't care for EQs and stick around for more then 2 runs of AQs

I managed to party with a random guy through Skyscape Exploration.

Most people don't seem to care for partying other than to go through a level that they can't solo.

Every day but with one person lol I am usually very introverted so i don't do well in full groups most of the time.

8-10 times since i started playing. The 1st and 2nd was some random joining me when i was new, i was thinking to join randoms too but got kicked from every party.

When i asked if this was normal, english people told me that i was not reading the description, i said i was reading that, so they told me that nobody wan't some useless sh!t in their party. I was locking my partys and playing alone after that.

Oh I think I'm with friends most of the time I'm playing unless I need to do some ai only partner character co's. We have a pretty great time together but we play pretty casually.

Sometimes a random will join us during a random quest but then they usually leave after the run is over and they thank us for allowing them to stay for the run.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Im 35 and never party with other players, although I want to. I just get frustrated fighting for a chance to hit things because everything dies too quickly. This game is too easy to consider grouping with other players. Hope this changes at higher levels.

This game? Never. I only play with IRL friends, and they don't play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrix View Post
    Im 35 and never party with other players, although I want to. I just get frustrated fighting for a chance to hit things because everything dies too quickly. This game is too easy to consider grouping with other players. Hope this changes at higher levels.
    It gets worse. That's because SEGA cannot unto good game mechanics, and so everything just becomes a damage-race fest. I usually don't play like that unless I'm trying to rush a client order or something. Even then, I like to have fun and use different PAs and try to see what kinds of combos I can string together. Most of the time I don't even use my damage buff skills just to see how far I can push the combat system.

However, when you're rushing TACOs or doing EQs, rushing becomes almost a necessity. So just prepare some weapons or playstyles for spam-rushing, and then use the stuff you want to use for when you play with friends or solo. That's what I do and I manage to get the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrix View Post
    I just get frustrated fighting for a chance to hit things because everything dies too quickly.
    You would have hated me for sliding around with guren tessen killing everything with a single slash. It changes in Ultimate tho as Sega smiply added an overwhelming amount of HP to the mobs instead of putting some effort into difficulty