Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hmm... now that I think about it, outside of EQs, I only ever party with my friends and teammates. I've had someone join once when I accidentally left a party open while I was running a daily, but, I almost always lock those down out of habit.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triste View Post
    Hmm... now that I think about it, outside of EQs, I only ever party with my friends and teammates. I've had someone join once when I accidentally left a party open while I was running a daily, but, I almost always lock those down out of habit.
    That usually happens to me when I'm not fast enough in adding npcs to my party.
    Or maybe once a year when one of my friends whisper me to join my party.

I'm a lonely sap, so I always team up with my friends whenever possible, but otherwise I solo. Sometimes I ask my teammates to party up for SHAQs, but they usually don't. Once in a while, I get a random in my party, and I'm happy to let them tag along. Sometimes I'll help them do their own stuff when they want.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

On a daily basis now running darker dens non stop available with the gate glitch/method or w/e ppl want to call it, it's worth running with a party if you like making easy meseta selling mods.
    Last edited by .Jack; Jun 5, 2016 at 05:10 AM. Reason: typo
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    gate glitch/method or w/e ppl want to call it
    If you don't mind, could you elaborate?

More on topic, I play with some friends pretty much all the time. Lots of AQs and TAs especially these past few weeks thanks to the boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    If you don't mind, could you elaborate?
    After you get abducted several times in the same party without completing the mission, you just retry the mission over and over and get the den mission again. It's basically just killing the clones and pick up the drops and restarting. Here's an example:

Last edited by .Jack; Jun 6, 2016 at 04:08 AM.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Back when, I usually would meet a group of nice folks, play some missions together, to eventually ending up just hanging-out in someone's room just having a good time lol. Usually how that would happen was just random or two joining my party (I was still only around 20-ish then), and due to my talkative nature, they stick around after the mission, they meet me to their group of friends, and so on.

Nowadays (since I started playing again as of recently, stopped for a year) it's been of similar experience, but definitely less frequent. Mostly on me though, as the rest of you have mentioned, I as well just tend to solo things and if I join a random party, I tend to leave soon after.
    But hey, if someone needs a leveling buddy, you know where to turn! *thumbs up at myself*.

A side note:
    Spoiler!

I'm a high level in the game for a while so besides the typical daily quests, TAs from Klotho and some very rare Gunne Gam spam I don't usually do parties much. Being European and all doesn't make it much easier as a lot of people I meet tend to be American so I ended up being forced to solo most of the time.

Then there's the fact I'm shy as heck and most of the community that is actually nice (as in non-b1) having their own teams/parties already.