Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned

Default Banned

So i got banned in pso2 and all my efforts are wasted Like i didnt even cause trouble and i got banned for that.After that i logged in my other account and play it,after like a day it got banned too.I'm really upset about it.Not impressed.Not happy.Is there any way to not get banned from pso2?

I think this should be sticky'd somewhere, but here's the gist. If you got yourself banned on a certain PC, do not use other accounts on it, as it may get them banned as well. This has happened before.

As for the reason of the original ban, who knows? Just by playing the game, you're already infringing the ToS.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

So that means the pc i used is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Han69 View Post
    So that means the pc i used is dead?
    You could say that, but depending on the reason why you got banned in the first place, it could also be more than just that PC.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Han69 View Post
    So i got banned in pso2 and all my efforts are wasted Like i didnt even cause trouble and i got banned for that.After that i logged in my other account and play it,after like a day it got banned too.I'm really upset about it.Not impressed.Not happy.Is there any way to not get banned from pso2?
    Man...that really sucks. Very sorry to hear that...
    What country are you playing from? Are you using a proxy or VPN?

It could be that some xenophobe reported you.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I'm from Malaysia.I'm using tweaker for my pso2..sucks to be banned from my favorite game

You got a message from SEGA saying that you're banned or you just see the ships grayed out?

what VPN/Proxy are u using btw? did you played PSOes?
    Spoiler!

You're playing the JP version, right? Countries in South East Asia are the only ones who are officially IP blocked from playing the JP version, due to the SEA version existing and Asiasoft asking Sega to block access to the JP version from those countries. Getting into PSO2 with a VPN to go around that is also really risky.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Just like what has already been pointed out, the other account was banned because it was played on a flagged MAC/IP (caused by the banning of the first account on that unit's MAC/IP). All other accounts played on the same MAC/IP that was banned will get banned, that's how SEGA's system works in that regard.

As for the ban, were you forced DC-ed while online and then got banned?