Default the game closes without advice

since the windows 10 forced update i had the error 1013 but the last tweaker patch solved but i got the next problem

as you saw in the title after that patch the game closes without advice in a time lapse of 10 minutes i think also 1 out 8 times i got an advice which happen to be the EXE the one who stoped the game , i tried fixing it but the problem persist

also i have to mention after the tweaker update my friends had problems completly different from mine . for example with one friend his game crashes anytime he get close to an NPC . and many more random problems because of this crisis
    Last edited by silo1991; Jun 2, 2016 at 09:54 PM.

To ensure that PSO2 doesn't do that weird sudden crash, make sure to do the following:
    • Disable "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service."
      • To do this, press Windows Key+R, type "services.msc," search for "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service," and, if it is running, right-click, then hit "Stop;" whether it is already running or not, go into Properties, and change "Start-up Type" to "Disabled." Then restart your system (select restart, not shutdown, as by default Windows 10 does a pseudo-hibernation to speed up boot time rather than fully shutting down).

• Ensure that both your PSO2 game folder and the Tweaker folder are in your anti-virus'/Windows Defender's exclusion list.
    • Unplug any touch-based hardware, such as a drawing tablet, from your computer before launching the game.

dude thank yoy , that info helped me a lot . i didnt wanted to say anything until i was sure it worked