Default How do you think of the new crafted PA/tech?

Quite surprised nobody asked this yet, only the difference on other section. So how do you think of the new crafted PAs/Techs? Is it annoying? blessing? neither?

To me all of the new ones are great, but just the Kestrel Rampage being quite different. It acts like a finishing move, but in return it cuts off everything to the point I have to really fall from the air or restart, especially with Orbit. When I use Orbit DB, usually I can have enough spare PP from photon blades for more combo cause there's enough gears coming from Kestrel. It means I can continue doing something else using the normal Kestrel. But this new one stops everything, and I got to walk normally to the enemy, instead of using Distraction Wing or Dispersion Shrike to get into one point, or make another follow up.

Spamming Kestrel is definitely not a good option either, cause not only you lose damage, but you also have no gears to keep your PP stable after that. But to get to the point of full-geared Kestrel, may not (haven't tested) cover up the normal combo where you can just spamming the Kestrel.

Kestral wasn't worth using before this. If you're gonna be spamming one PA, then heavenly or dove would have been better.
    The craft encourages you to combo PAs instead into it. Not only that, it gives good gear builders like Justice and again Heavenly another solid purpose, and in return Kestral type-0 covers for their PP inefficiency with a big damage modifier. The DPS between the PAs you use to build gear and Kestral type-0 emptying it out will end with a higher average than spamming the original Kestral.
    Kestral type-0 DPS alone is almost equal to non-rapid boost Vinto Jikar, they both serve the same purpose.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jun 9, 2016 at 05:13 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Yeah, so far I only really enjoy Infinity Fire type-0. Haven't gotten around to using the others. Though, KR seems meh too me. Didn't play with it much. Wonder is broken and I haven't tried Zan, but I heard good things about it.
    Last edited by Shinamori; Jun 9, 2016 at 06:38 AM.

For me deadly circle is the most surprisingly good one of the bunch. It's pretty strong and has guard frames for the whole duration of the PA.
    Infinite fire, other cyclone and kestral rampage seemed alright.
    Zonde is pretty strong, feels like an electric ilfoie, but, it's really a bummer that it replaces regular zonde, plus it doesn't hit vardha and vardha soma at all...
    I didn't like nazan type-0 much, seems pretty unreliable against bosses (or at least seemed like so when I used it against rockbear), went back to windslicer nazan.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Honestly after trying the type-0 Nazan, i would definitly prefer the concentrated Nazan receipe, especially for FO (BO with rapid boost, well maybe not). Type 0 does between x2 and x2.5 the dmg of uncrafted Nazan, but that includes all the whirwind hits, on mobs, it's cool yeah, on bosses the whirlwind stays at the exact place where it hits, the boss not being blown away, it'll easily get out of the effect or the whirwind will hit non weak pt parts even though you aimed and landed the first hit on it. Concentrated Nazan can reduce charge time up to half the time, and almost no dmg reduction (which can end up being dmg x2 compared to an uncrafted Nazan) at the cost of only 13 PP, Type-0 cost between 25 and 35 PP, so i would stick to concentrated Nazan, but of course, if you're not a fan of wind techs, then this craft won't change anything lol

@Ezodagrom, well windslicer nazan boost dmg by around 25%, if your idea was a dps Nazan, Concentrated Nazan will do that job better.
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jun 9, 2016 at 07:51 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    @Ezodagrom, well windslicer nazan boost dmg by around 25%, if your idea was a dps Nazan, Concentrated Nazan will do that job better.
    Sometimes I use nazan against regular enemies too, so I figured doing more damage in a single charge would be more useful due to the knockback.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

None of them seem that great to me. Crafting Kestrel Rampage just makes it worse when spamming it (and there is a reason for doing that, which is for its excellent PP efficiency compared to Immortal Dove). Crafted Zonde is slow and has terrible accuracy. Crafted Nazan seems slow and costly in PP. Crafted Infinite Fire seems like a big improvement, but there's still no reason to use it over other PAs like Satellite Aim.

I haven't really tested Nazan much, but I like Zonde in terms of damage. The sad thing is we can't move and that vardha thingy, and the fact that it replaces an already okay Zonde. Will look on how this Nazan works with other techs later.

I also like the Deadly Circle. First of all it's definitely useful at least now. It's faster, but I was hoping it could be faster than Acro Effect to initiate. But hey, having another PA to have guard frames on the entire animation is good enough already. The damage is also great when charged. I have 2 palettes where one is for PA guarding with Acro Effect and the AoE damage. My Acro Effect finally have a friend.