Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    What Keilyn said is actually true...IF you still use HDD/SSHD. It is notoriously known that it is a bad idea to install games on same drive/partition than your system. SSD users are not affected by this. I installed PSO2 since the very begining on another 'partition' which is dedicated to games and I can tell you that 90% of troubles people are getting to run the game never happened to me...Tweaker is actually in my PSO2 folder too =p
    Eh, pretty sure that the issues people experience are 90% tweaker related and 10% PEBKAC related. I have only 1 HDD in my pc, I don't use the tweaker outside of troubleshooting people's GG errors, never had any issues whatso ever.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I hardly get errors like this...
    However, its standard practice in setting up gaming PCs to never have your main game running on the same drive and the Operating System.

This is due to the fact that when the OS and the Game are both in use, the two of them combined will share the bandwidth of the drive itself. This means increased latency and more timeslicing done by the CPU. It might not hurt players that much in casual play, but things like this in tournament play spell defeat before a match even begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    What Keilyn said is actually true...IF you still use HDD/SSHD. It is notoriously known that it is a bad idea to install games on same drive/partition than your system. SSD users are not affected by this. I installed PSO2 since the very begining on another 'partition' which is dedicated to games and I can tell you that 90% of troubles people are getting to run the game never happened to me...Tweaker is actually in my PSO2 folder too =p
    Citation Needed.