Thread: LF Team Ship 2

Default LF Team Ship 2

Hey everyone, I just recently came back from a hiatus due to a new kid and found my old team pretty much gone so I'm looking for a new team to make my billions of meseta with!

Name: Hydrium
    Classes:
    Hu: 55
    Fi: 72
    Ra:31
    Gu: 30
    Fo: 54
    Te: 42
    Br:45
    Bo:75
    Su: 53.

I'm currently rolling a Crit DS Fi/Hu with Invade DS +10/lvl 3 and Daggers of Serafi +10/lvl 1 with 5 slot Saikis. Still need to bump up the ex from 5 though.

Mainly love to do CMs, EQs and AQ/XQs. Not a huge fan of time attack but I'll certainly do some if you need a 4th, you'll just have to tell me where to go since I've never really bothered with them and in return I can show you how to do CMs if you'd like :P

I stay pretty active from 6 PM EST onwards and on quite a bit during the weekends.

So yea, looking for an active team thats looking for an experienced player that can put together a group for EQs and AQs (you don't have to do CMs, I'll do them on my own but it would be a nice perk!)

Thanks!

-----------------------Gear Affixes----------------------------------

Saiki Set: Quartz Soul / Power 3 / Spirita 3 / Stamina 3 / Stamina Boost
    Invade DS: (Untouched outside of grinding/ability): Potential 3 / Darkness Soul / Power 3 / Vinculum / Spirita 3 / Mut 1
    Serafi Daggers: Potential 1 / Lovey Fever / Power 4 / Vinculum / Quartz Soul
    Last edited by Hydrium; Jun 11, 2016 at 05:15 PM.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Best to include whats on the gear, gear dont mean too much if its not affixed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Best to include whats on the gear, gear dont mean too much if its not affixed.
    I've updated the OP to reflect said changes.

Currently, you just use Star Gems to reset cooldowns on certain things like gathering stamina and collection files; they are adding a shop for you to spend them on the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Currently, you just use Star Gems to reset cooldowns on certain things like gathering stamina and collection files; they are adding a shop for you to spend them on the 15th.
    Well that certainly explains why I haven't found a shop then lol. The way I had read it I thought the shop was already implemented. Thanks for the help!

Hey, I just recreated my old team just recently because all my friends had left pso2, Perhaps you can become a new member to my team, ClockworkHeroes, Just be sure to PM my name: KaiserLeospike or my character's name Kaiser

I'm in a pretty big team on ship 2. We have a discord channel and do team MPA's regularly. I can invite you if you would like. Send me a message if you are interested. ID is grady219