Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Oh, and I wanted to say that I also realized their strategy when I saw that the SG scratch will be around until December.
    They are very much counting on people to give in and pay some amount before then.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Hope a private server come one day.
    it's cute that you think a pso2 private server wouldn't become a clusterfuck and drama nest when one gets made 4 years from now

of course this update is a clusterfuck in and of itself since i'm not even sure what sega is trying to do at this point anymore. SG scratch is kinda worthless? It's not pay-to-win because the gameplay altering elements are too small (and arguably inferior to existing options). Quest Triggers in the treasure shop are for primarily outdated quests. I guess it's nice to have a meseta sink for those who still do TACOs but otherwise have no desire to affix anything anymore.

I really don't know what the point of this update was though. the SG Scratch rates are inexcusable in how bad they are but they're not holding anything important over the stick so...???? I just don't get it. It's more baffling to me than frustrating.

I dont know why they dont use the two empty fucking rooms from both sides of the Shop area. They put the football field on the same place as scenario, the Franka Cafe in a corner, the SG in front of the seats. Having two unused rooms on the shop area i cant belive it.

Also im with the ones who want a private server. Everything Unlocked, Everyhing Free. Im really dissapointed with Sega

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    My condolences to anyone who wanted Falz outfits that badly, otherwise I would say that it's not like we really need anything out of this in order to participate in endgame content, whenever we actually get endgame content again
    Yeah, I really, REALLY wanted DF outfits.Mainly Persona's.
    But Sega must be batshit insane if they think I do a 400 AC scratch with half the lineup common crap or useless new shit and a 1% chance to get the item I want without being able to sell the stuff I don't like (that isn't so common it's worthless).

The most ridiculous part is how the Treasure shop lineup is random every day...and Sega charges 15 SG to shuffle again.

I am now 100% sure Sega is not actually trying. They gave up. Catering to the broad audience is too much of a bother for them and they probably realized the game is full of afkers waiting for an eq and not spending any money. So instead of doing the sane and normal thing of trying to improve the game so that as many people as possible enjoy it enough to spend money again, they focus on overpriced niche BS and count on the 5% of hardcore AC spenders that will scratch the everloving fuck out of this thing and provide Sega the necessary profits to continue.

PS: private server sounds amazing and all but the game has not run its course. 4 years minimum sounds more like it. And then it will be probably horrible.
    Running the game will be far more demanding than running PSOBB and far more expensive. So donations will be even more important.
    And with the game already full of microtransactions the people running the server might just use that for themselves, quite possibly cause otherwise they couldn't even keep the servers running.
    And then most people wouldn't wanna play the game like it was on Sega servers, but giving money not to the original creators but the guys running a private server.
    I can kinda see the first couple of private servers explode in a giant ball of hate and drama.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Jun 15, 2016 at 11:41 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I wonder if they fall under the Gacha law...

Wish they made a good game instead of trying their hardest to bamboozle people.

Just look at all of this salt over special snowflake gear...

Yes, it looks like you get poor value per purchase. If it's a bad deal, then don't buy it, end of story.

If you seriously think there will be riots in the streets of Tokyo over this, then you need to stop skipping your meds.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jun 15, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

It's bad because it's the things we like, things that we've waited since forever are locked behind bullshit like this, worse they'd never try to...you know, fix things that obviously needs to fix?

Running around in circles killing things till points are full is a borefest for everyone and it's extremely hard to find a full mpa people doing quest like limited quest. I don't mind running around in circles, but remove the damn point collecting and let people decided to finish the quest by going to the boss room. It was fine back then, and I have no fucking clue why they didn't bother doing that again. I miss running around in circles with mpa's(Ruins back then was fun) without having to worrry about point's filling up and ending the quest, going back to campship, restart only to end up being alone in a new mpa because mpa matchmaking can be retarded.

You know, at the least they should (and I don't know if they have done this) make it so where you can only win a costume of your gender. The only thing that sucks worse than not getting a Dark Falz costume is getting one in the wrong gender (that you can't sell off) or a crimson or white (really, a white color variation for a Dark Falz outfit) unless you wanted to have a look that's pre infection or something which I can do with any other outfit. I was pretty excited once I learned about this and I think the other color combinations aren't even that bad, but white and crimson? I really hate griping about this but this really does suck,
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here