Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I was interested in the scuffed up face paint. I feel I'd resemble that by the end of possibly obtaining it. It will last for six months... At least?

Spoiler!
    Last edited by noobcombo; Jun 15, 2016 at 01:04 AM.

Screw Nexon D:

If they're itching for $$$ I wouldn't mind if they did it Western MMO style and released story DLCs or something.

I see crap like this and think "SEGA, why do you even try?"
    I mean Star Gems seemed to be a great alternative to give Free Gamers a chance at some nice Scratch stuff without spending millions of Meseta, as well as giving them an incentive to buy AC. Instead they made the SG Gain Rate so low that without spending AC its more or less impossible to get an okay amount (compared to what you need for the scratch). So why put in Star Gems when you force people to buy AC anyways?

EDIT: I was actually looking forward to the Scratch and wanted to put some AC into it but with both these rates AND that ridiculous Star Gems cost SEGA just lost another possible monthly AC buyer.
    Last edited by NightmareDust; Jun 15, 2016 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareDust View Post
    So why put in Star Gems when you force people to buy AC anyways?
    Because sega wants EVERY player scratch non-tradeable items instead of camping shops. And this is just their first step...oh wait, we have already got scratch bonus!

So... Can this be a viable alternative for AC scratchers, at least? Free players are absolutely out, but they ought to make money from someone, right?

These things are untradeable too... Yeah, maybe this is a biggest EP4 fail so far (and that's saying something).

Spoiler!

I was genuinely thinking about buying into this scratch cause I wanted an Apprentice outfit forever sooo badly, but after seeing the chance of myself getting the costume, hair, accessory, AND emblem when it's filled with so much irrelevant shit? HELL. FUCKING. NO. Fuck off, Sega.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Seems like a nice afterthought. Once again on the "I don't actively despise this" train, so maybe I'll roll, like, once. Better things to spend SG on though.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You know what would be a good use for Star Gems? A shop where you could buy things from AC scratches that ended a year (or, better, a half) ago. A lot of old items simply become non-existant and never get revived, and that's a massive waste of dev effort, as well as an insult to interested players.

Don't support this garbage.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!