Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So any news yet on pso2 english patch for the ps4 yet?

So are they going to announce it at tokyo game show , was hoping hear it from E3, but from what I heard it not that hard for them to just put a english translation on the game now . and is the translation going be 1.99 or 49.99$ ? from the playstation store ? Just up to sony allow a app for it on the playstation store ,

Or is it still just a rumor?

I hope they just partner with google translater, or tweaker. or apple translator. for a few bucks for the app on the ps4 . For the playstation store.

maybe it sony going put a japanese translation app for all games on there store for 49.99 and works on all japanese games, not sure what rumor to believe anymore, one them true.?

It getting stupid having to take screen shots on the cellphone to read the translation. lol
    Last edited by st45st; Jun 15, 2016 at 07:44 AM.

english on ps 4 will never happen
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I don't know why people seem to think SEGA Japan, who even went to the trouble of writing in the terms of use that PSO2 Japan is for Japanese only, would ever sell an English patch.

Is there a precedent for such a thing?
    Has there ever been a non-English MMO game company that sold an English patch for a non-English region version of their game?
    I've never heard of such thing.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 15, 2016 at 08:23 AM.

Might be worth stickying a thread about this.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by st45st View Post
    So are they going to announce it at tokyo game show , was hoping hear it from E3, but from what I heard it not that hard for them to just put a english translation on the game now . and is the translation going be 1.99 or 49.99$ ? from the playstation store ? Just up to sony allow a app for it on the playstation store ,

It's just a complete rumor. No idea where you even heard/read of it.

I hope they just partner with google translater, or tweaker. or apple translator. for a few bucks for the app on the ps4 . For the playstation store.
    Why would they even bother with such shit? The game was only intended for the Japanese players in the first place.

maybe it sony going put a japanese translation app for all games on there store for 49.99 and works on all japanese games, not sure what rumor to believe anymore, one them true.?
    Spoiler!

It getting stupid having to take screen shots on the cellphone to read the translation. lol
    You could just simply play on PC where there is an actual fan-translation patch working.

why do people STILL think this is gonna happen

Same reason people still hoping for english super robot wars (non OG).

Quote Originally Posted by st45st View Post

You'll get an english patch when you get custom firmware on your PS4.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is what we mean when we say "console peasants".

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    Same reason people still hoping for english super robot wars (non OG).
    *cough* SRW V was announced to have an English Asian release.