Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

They also set up the plot point with the weird shadow in the beginning, but I'm sure no one expects that to be resolved anytime soon.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'm still wondering what that was. It looked like a Super Yakuza Zombie (tm).

Probably Apprentice, what else that could be? Apprentice is like the only Falz still alive in hostless form and the only one that tried to invade Earth, worst case probably residing inside Aru without making a noise. MC didn't even purify him completely because Hitsugi being so dumb logging out way to fast. Lol at Mama Cluster interested in Aru for having Apprentice inside if that were the case. Why not go after PD if they're so interested in the power of Dark Falzes?
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Jul 4, 2016 at 05:03 PM.

Yeah, I thought maybe it was Apprentice, but it looked too manly.

Well, I talked to a JP friend about that PSO2 scenario writer Wiki.
    They said they already knew about that guy and even knew about "Unolish". So it must be a pretty widespread thing.

I also talked to them about Berserk. They'd only read a little, and they looked up JP reviews to see what they said.
    A lot of them said the exact same things I did. Without me even telling the friend what I said, they came to the same conclusions.
    That Miura just draws what he feels like, that Guts is no longer the same person, that Berserk has become a lost cause, etc.
    That people who liked Berserk at the beginning would no longer like it as it is now. They expressed confusion at how Western fans could remain so adamantly faithful.
    They also pointed out that Masamune Shirow stopped working on Appleseed because he felt he could no longer continue it in faithful fashion.

Not saying the above for the sake of arguing. Just wanted to express that I'm not insane or a minority.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jul 5, 2016 at 11:29 AM.

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

So, when is ultimate Earth coming?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    How am I supposed to see if I'm topping DPS with my HuFo Vol Graptor Ilbarta Combos? DansGame
    FeelsBadMan RIP Parser FeelsBadMan

When zombies infest that Earth.

I wanna say this has been said before, but idr where... but PSO2 is currently going down the path of Star Ocean 3: till the end of time, which basically is cool and fun till 2/3s through the game, your party jumps out of a TV screen to escape their from universe being destroyed... the only thing that was worse was afterwards every time you ran into an important figure in "the real world" they would play "bitter dance" which is probably the oddest boss music ever known to a rpg... it was literally workout music.... and not epic workout music, oh no it was a song that made you go wtf every time you heard it and could never take the game seriously after that.

But really pso2 seems like its going SO3, which isn't good, no one liked that part of the SO series, it was like a giant F this to all of the series' lore, same here in pso2, this version of earth is bad, not saying that earth in pso2 is bad, but how this was done is just sad, there's no real lore from what I've seen/heard of its just a bad radical shift as if pso2 closed its book and started writing a new book with the blank pages at the end of pso2's book, I'm hoping that all this will somehow tie together but not holding my breath there.

Nice bait

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

So I just find this article on g-heaven. Please tell me it is not real.

"SEGA is trying to revive the western PSO2 project"
    http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2016/07/160714a.html

Inc removal of boob sliders and massive amount of costumes and collabs not included.

They're too late unless they make JP, US, and EU servers work and update consistently side by side and provide server transfer for people to switch to servers they feel closes to home. 1-10 being JP ship and the rest of numbered ships being their respective region ship. Then again, it's near impossible to happen due to difference in law and such, I'm not sure about how FFXIV servers works tho.