Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Am I right in assuming those new 13* we saw enable ranged attacks on Jet boots and Wands similar to the Rod one from the skill tree? it looked like that from the video.

More like counter edge or tri impact zero.

And there is no telling whether the slash is strike or tech based.

Standing Sign should be available in some non-intrusive way by default, it shouldn't take away a whole skill ring slot (even if there aren't many alternatives for that slot). It's not player's fault Standing Snipe mechanic is so convoluted.
    Then again, players can use this ring as a training wheel to check their playstyles and then move on to a real one, which, admitteddly, is better than nothing when there's so much damage variance with a buttload of conditional multipliers, varying enemy DEF values and innate RNG... Still, things like Massive Bullet, Keep Roll Shoot and now this are merely workarounds and not solutions to actual issues with the class.

In other news, UFO stuff looks hillariously amazing and those basewears are gonna cost billions. Gene is still not back to her "title screen" looks (as in, no cool-looking armor thing that covers her boobs on default costume) and now... the situation is even worse. Seraphy, on the other hand... Hot dayum.

Hmm this update has a lot of little things that will be nice, homing arrow ring on bow users sounds great so my ra/br will finally have a left ring lol. The SG recycle shows at least a glimmer of hope for SG scratch cause yeah... cant do a thing with junk SG scratched stuff atm. The new pet actually looks good, might make a SU character for it later. Curious about a lot of things like the "independence day quest" is that gonna be an EQ or a regular quest? I think I saw a klotho CO for something 10000000(?) wonder what that is about, and that wand with the ranged hits... time to work on te/br again . Still tho, when the hell are they gonna work on BO again? its practically the forgotten class and its really starting to fall behind the rest of the classes both in PAs and in Skills (only in general that is...)

The hell is a BO? Is it a miserable little pile of secrets?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The new pet actually looks good
    I might take my ol' good tact out of the storage just for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

That beachwear scratch is august 3rd, or 10th?

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Standing Sign should be available in some non-intrusive way by default, it shouldn't take away a whole skill ring slot (even if there aren't many alternatives for that slot)..
    It's almost like short combat ring all over again.

Really fucking hate SEGA's 'work for your game rebalances' bullshit.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 17, 2016 at 01:34 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

https://pso2blog.wordpress.com/2016/...dcast-writeup/
    Q:武器迷彩を複数装備できるようになる?
    A:元々武器迷彩自体がイレギュラーでしてシステム上難しいので今後も絶対にないです。

Q: Why can’t we have multiple weapon camos at once?

A: The original implementation of the weapon camo system was clumsy, so we can’t do this for now.

This is reminding a bit of the problem they had back in PSU when they wanted to expand the number of Photon Arts a character could learn but couldn’t due how the game was programmed. One day, Sega will learn how to do basic software engineering I’m sure…

Q:一括鑑定できるようにしてくれない?
    A:前々から試行錯誤してまして、早くても年末や年明けになりそうです

Q: Is it possible you could allow for bulk weapon appraisal?

A: It’s something we’re currently doing a trial and error approach for, we may have something for the end of the year or early next year.

Nice to hear I guess, though I’m not sure how they’d handle the element portion unless people would be fine having bulk appraised weapons all having the same element. For the most part, I would be anyway.

Q:ラスベガス実装にともなってロケとか行かれたのですか?
    A:行ってないですよ Googleストリートビューを元にしました

Q: Did you go to Las Vegas to do research for the new field?

A: No, we just used Google Street View.

Astounding.
    yeah it looks like they are continuously fighting the base game engine since they decided to base this game out of PSU's code (which was also based out of PSOBB's code I think)

This right here is a reason why update cycle is so slow - they build a codebase for an engine so bad it'd be faster to rewrite a whole game in Assembler.

Still, I knew it was bad, but they have to do trial and error to implement batch tekking? Fucking really?

New swimwear is good and Vegas field looks like a lot of fun (a fun field is rare), got something to look forward to now. Absolutely staying away from those 13* Tech weps if the pot really is just giving that crappy air wave attack (if no dmg overall then no thanks, i dont need Rod Shoot on Wand/Jetboots).

New pet is actually cool and looks fun in terms of attacks, not fond of the design though but i'll still use it which means I can finally use SU for a bit again

Lol BO, still downhill

Godzilla Collab though unexpected, figured they do more Kaiju's but i guess not (King Ghidorah skinned Train Ghidora)

Standing Sign ring confuses me, why not fix it so its instantly activated the moment you are standing (or in one place) instead of waiting for what i remember reading 4 seconds? (less im sure). Should be a SN dmg bonus ring instead or something like 3% dmg or 5/10% pp reduct

Also add Jeane, Annette's and Serafi's swimwear to the game asap, game doesnt have enough
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 17, 2016 at 02:38 PM.