Thread: Error NP1013

Default Error NP1013

I recently got a new computer after my other laptop burnt up in a house fire. To be honest Windows 10 and the whole MSI gaming laptop is causing me to have some trouble.

I can get PSO2 to open, I can login but within a few minutes I get booted. Is there something about Windows 10? I have posted other topics when I was using an old laptop. The game looks so sick and I want to play it so freaking bad.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro is computer so it can definitely run the game. I'm just an idiot I reckon

Thanks,

Jonesy
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

Quote Originally Posted by WiZ1988 View Post
    I recently got a new computer after my other laptop burnt up in a house fire. To be honest Windows 10 and the whole MSI gaming laptop is causing me to have some trouble.

I can get PSO2 to open, I can login but within a few minutes I get booted. Is there something about Windows 10? I have posted other topics when I was using an old laptop. The game looks so sick and I want to play it so freaking bad.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro is computer so it can definitely run the game. I'm just an idiot I reckon

Thanks,

Jonesy
    Screenshot the error message when you get it again, then upload it to imgur or something.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://imgur.com/edit?deletehash=n1VoMwXraZAhUgV

atleast im able to get the daily login shiz lol
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by WiZ1988 View Post
    https://imgur.com/edit?deletehash=n1VoMwXraZAhUgV

atleast im able to get the daily login shiz lol
    I got exactly the same issue !

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuhiro View Post
    I got exactly the same issue !
    I'm beyond pissed off and dumbfounded.

NP1013 are common error code caused by GameGuard not liking certain software/process running on your computer.
    The most common trigger are stuff from tweaker however, it can be caused by the other stuff too.

Make sure you close unnecessary program and kill unnecessary process and see if it's resolved.

I rebooted my computer, made sure that chrome was not running, and then it worked