Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

last hope for adding more Sakura Taisen collab in this year will be at Sakura Taisen's birthday.
    Last edited by oratank; Jun 22, 2016 at 11:15 AM.

When Sakura Taisen first came out, I liked some of the art and stuff (IIRC, Kosuke Fujishima, same artist as Oh My Goddess, some Tales games, etc).
    But I never got to play the game. I think it was a SEGA Saturn exclusive or something.

Needless to say, the artwork looked a lot better than the in-game models we got.
    I should have bought the katana camo when it was 10m, now it's like 20m. Sucks.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Yay more stuff for Taiga to complain about

I honestly laughed at how often you go around complaining about people complaining.
    Very ironic.

You know, I've said this before, but I guess you didn't see it, because you were too busy complaining about people complaining:
    PSO2 is a game that happens to have many negatives. There are a lot of people who feel this way, both in Japan and elsewhere.
    It seems pretty ridiculous to me that you intentionally focus on something surrounded by negativity, so you can complain about people's naturally negative reactions.
    It's obvious you don't really care about positives, otherwise you'd focus on them instead.

Tip for being positive: say something positive instead of attacking people who have legitimate concerns.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 22, 2016 at 01:03 PM.

Fuck SEGA for locking the mags behind what, $30 to $45 dollars worth of AC. Grub harder.

Tsk tsk, you're not allowed to be negative here, NightfallG!
    Be more positive!

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    Hugs and kisses SEGA for locking the mags behind what, $30 to $45 dollars worth of AC. You're the best ever! I love you!! Have my babies!! <3 <3 <3
    *fixed*

The saddest part is, with the way everything's heading, that kind of editing will become automated any day now.
    Kinda reminds me of a film called Pleasantville.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 22, 2016 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Tsk tsk, you're not allowed to be negative here, NightfallG!
    Be more positive!

*fixed*

The saddest part is, with the way everything's heading, that kind of editing will become automated any day now.
    Glorious Leader is pleased. :v

I'll just warn you now then that the Odin Mag is also going to be locked behind a paywall.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I'll just warn you now then that the Odin Mag is also going to be locked behind a paywall.
    Eh I'm not worried I plan on spending large amounts on the Final Fantasy Collab

I have fond memories of importing Sakura Wars 1&2 on Saturn randomly while I was in college. Used to print pages upon pages of translation notes off the computer lab printers (back when dial up was my only option). Bought the SakuTai collaboration stuff on Portable 2 Infinity, and I'd be lying if I wasn't jumping at the chance here. You can even walk around as a freakin' Kobou mech! This series has a special place in my heart, probably shows how old I am, but whateves...

I say they come back with at least Erica and Gemini themed items for a 2core.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)