Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    "wow theres nothing to do with this item i don't want"

"okay here's a way to get some sg back so you can try again sooner"

"what do you MEAN i don't get a full refund, you greedy fucks, go die"
    Man, you're dumb.
    People of course don't expect equal exchange ratio, but this recycle exchange rate legit horrible.
    The most pricey recycle item is equal to 3200SG, and that's only for 1 (one) item.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jun 25, 2016 at 06:06 AM.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

yeah i was under the impression that it was trading in items for a trace amount of sg not trading in 40 items for one item

i had faith in sega for a moment, my mistake
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

If only you could sell those items in the player shop... Then everything would be fixed and no one would have a problem with it.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Oh. I had read it as "Recycle these items -> get this number of SG in return (indirectly reducing the cost of the scratch)". But you guys are saying it is actually like trading x number of items that you obtain from the SG scratch to get just one that you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Massaki View Post
    While this is a step in the right direction, the last phrase about Recycle Badges might be something akin to the likes of:

- A new type of Recycle Badge being implemented, relevant only to SG Scratch items.

Using the old Recycle Badges would just be too good to be true (it would revitalize the Recycle Badge market tho).
    I hope you're wrong about this, but I can see a lot of good coming from it using AC Recycle Badges. Like you said, revitalized recycle badge market would be a thing. At current prices, just flat out using badges would make each outfit and pieces between 6-10 mil. You're looking at 18-30 million meseta per outfit. For me that's infinitely more easy to deal with then the tremendous cash price they're trying to sell this stuff at.

I see that equating to a ton of burned meseta (the fact all the junk is account bound means its meseta removed from the economy), more lucrative AC scratching, and most importantly, a way for the game to not have such draconian systems for oldass untradable aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    yeah i was under the impression that it was trading in items for a trace amount of sg not trading in 40 items for one item
    Same here, and lol SEGA.

I mean damn it's amazingly easy to make your consumers somewhat happy, but nooooooooooooooope.

Items coulda've been tradable/sellable in the first place.
    Items coulda've given a reasonable flat amount of SG for turning them in
    But nooooooooooooooooo. They just had to go with the option that requires you to scratch 40 times for a costume you want. Odds are you'd probably scratch into the item you before then anyway!

I mean damn, do they hate their customers?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I want an SG market that doesn't imply RNG. Untill then, I'm keeping my 84 free SG's

The triboosts aren't bad for the SG. I'll use it for those, when I'm out of stock of other triboosts.

Wait so does that also include boosters as part of the item trade count? Not that using the boosters in this type of trade would be a good idea because at least they are good for something unlike doubles of the ugly blue Apprentice outfit.

Oh. It's 40 items trade-in for the item you want? Like other posters said, I thought it was trade in 1 item for that amount of SG.

This is incredibly stupid. WTF, SEGA?