Exclamation Unable to connect to the server

The problem occurred when i was changing blocks. I received a 630 error which i thought was normal but when i tried to re-enter, the ships were all unknown. I then tried to re-enter the Tweaker proxy (http://cloud02.cyberkitsune.net:8080/config.json) and the ships were all Normal but when i tried to enter my ship, i got a 249 again. I did all the file checks etc but to no avail. I then tried to ping cyberkitsune's proxy, which failed , dns flush but that didn't solve anything. After a few hours i tried to re-enter the proxy again, which worked and i managed to get into my ship and character. But when i restart the tweaker, the ships were normal but i received 249 error once again when i tried to connect to a ship. I then tried to re-enter the proxy again but received : "ERROR - The request was aborted: The operation has timed out. [FAILED!]" in which i had to restart a few times in order for this procedure to work. Apparently my friends are having the same problem as me. We live in the sea region. I saw that other tweaker users were fine, meaning that this problem only affects my region?

I apologize for the long explanation, looking forward to a reply.
    (First time posting due to this problem, hopefully i can be forgiven if i failed to abide to the rules)

With Thanks,
    Jun

Oh thank god someone else has this problem too, I thought I was the only one and was at my wits end since my internet is largely fine outside of PSO2.
    I guess its really a SEA region thing huh?
    Either way, like you I've gotten consistent 249's when trying to log in even though it loaded up the ship's status fine.
    However it seems like if you get past the log in and get on a block you're able to play quests normally without problem UNTIL you switch blocks, thats when a 630 is sure to follow.

Its really puzzling and I can't think of a reason why this would happen since it was running fine last night.

Pretty unfortunate that only SEA region players get affected. How are things on your side currently?

Have you tried connecting to the PSO2 without that tweaker (using other VPN + vanilla launcher, just try the trials or whatevs)?

I'm using proxy myself because SEA, and didn't have any problem.
    Possible resolution for this problem:
    • Make sure your internet connection working just fine
    • Before re-entering proxy config link, make sure that you select "Revert to JP" from Tweaker first, if you don't it might fuck with other config for some reason.
    • Do not use manual proxy method as it's currently not working(?)
    Last edited by wefwq; Jun 25, 2016 at 11:47 PM.

My internet is working fine and was never a problem.
    I already tried reverting to JP but the result is still the same
    Meaning of manual proxy method?

Changing vpn will change my IP address and its risky

Quote Originally Posted by Junacide View Post
    Pretty unfortunate that only SEA region players get affected. How are things on your side currently?
    Just tried to log in and it seems to be working now.
    Switched blocks with ease and no 630's so far. Strange indeed.

I'll keep playing , will post if any error pops up.

are you guys any chance using Singtel ISP. This seems to be something wrong with Singtel
    PSO2 Ship 02
    レンデチャン 75 Fo | 75 Te | 60 Gu | 60 Ra | 75 Hu | 75 Fi | 75 Br | 75 Bo Caseal
    ID: レンデ

Yeah I'm using Singtel. I seem to be able to connect now, seems like it was the fault of Singtel? Although my internet was fine all the time.