Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    "Your attitude is bad".

There's no "Bad" attitude when it comes to people showing up NOT EVEN HAVING A FUCKING WEAPON EQUIPPED.

Do you not understand these people are fully aware of their leeching and are intentionally doing it? They no damn well that nothing is going to happen to them, so they just do whatever they want. There's no helping these people. They know exactly what they're doing and I know their exact intentions - to leech as much experience as they possibly can with as little effort required.

Yet, you have the audacity to say MY attitude sounds "incredibly bad"? pfft.
    Have you or have you not asked them about it? I did say I know what they are doing. The solution was already said, make your own parties. If you don't want to be social in a game that's built on being social then that's your own fault. Doesn't sound like you would be a very great person to be around though, I can see why you wouldn't want to.

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post and just cherrypicking the last chunk though, appreciate it.

We shouldn't even bother arguing about leechers.
    It should be extremely easy for SEGA to check if a person is doing literally nothing. I don't see why they don't do that.

I'm not going to ask people who are intentionally leeching if they're aware of what they're intentionally doing, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    We shouldn't even bother arguing about leechers.
    It should be extremely easy for SEGA to check if a person is doing literally nothing. I don't see why they don't do that.
    Exactly. It'd also be extremely easy to implement VERY lenient gear checks to enter EQ's. Also, letting 50's into SH 70 EQ's is retarded. You're basically useless and die in 1 hit.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Jul 5, 2016 at 11:45 AM.

Something to consider is that anything below the highest difficulty is often awful for player gear. It's understandable as its generally people passing through on their way to level cap so they may not consider it worthwhile to invest too much in gear that they know they won't be using at endgame or will be using gear the EXP boosters on them.

Normal and Hard you can get through with just whatever gear you find laying around. Don't even need to grind. VH you can get away with similarly awful gear iMO, though it does become a stretch at the latter half. Super Hard onwards you really do need to upgrade gear or it's gonna be a drag (and I always felt like a lv50 entry requirement to lv70 EQs was asking for trouble.. a fresh 50 simply cannot handle SH unless they're twinked up). Super Hard isn't endgame though, so I do wonder how many people levelling up now won't bother to gear up because "it;s not endgame yet so I don't need to bother" or something

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    I'm not going to ask people who are intentionally leeching if they're aware of what they're intentionally doing, no.

Exactly. It'd also be extremely easy to implement VERY lenient gear checks to enter EQ's. Also, letting 50's into SH 70 EQ's is retarded. You're basically useless and die in 1 hit.
    And why not? If you want people to stop doing it, posting about them here isn't going to do anything. SEGA isn't going to do anything either unless you give them feedback (which no english person can do, most likely). I'm sure they have received many complaints about leechers but they did try to make it easier to gear up with the 12* passes way back in Ep3 and now, NT grinding. If you see a MPA full of leechers then just leave and remake, you are the one playing luck of the draw by not doing private MPAs.

A gear check is not going to stop somebody sitting in a corner nor will it stop people from being terrible.

The last few pages

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Destino View Post
    You do know the shitposting about class has already existed, don't you? Using parser does affect the peoples' pride.
    That's their problem. People have been monitored on recount for the greater half of a decade on WoW, or even longer than that. Hell, I've had my dps parsed as a HEALER of all things in FF14 up until a few months ago. I've learned to deal with it. Usually by getting good, and pushing further so I can be proud of what I do.

Another way to preserve your pride is to understand your own shortcomings before others call them out for you, and improve on them. The parser could help people do that if more people understood how work with the information it provided.

Especially the shitposter who shitbags the Fi class just to prove how FO being the master race.
    Fo's power isn't news. If I let that get to me, I wouldn't be playing braver as much as I do, and people have been shitting on bravers for one thing or another since it came out.

Sure more damage is good to kill enemies fast. That doesn't mean the skills and MPA strategy can be ignored.
    Never said they could. Killing things faster just results in alot less BS happening which can kill people.

Btw, most MPA strats usually include 'kill the shit fast' as one of the highest priorities. Here's an example: TD - Kill the shit fast to work through wave budget faster.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 5, 2016 at 12:08 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

A simple solution to fix this would be gear score. well equipped players would have around 8000 GS while leechers will barely reach 3000 GS, therefore, players with less than 6000 GS will team up with people with unequipped ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by toragyo View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2xQu-kcMGI
    need to see pd fight like this lol

And those with 5k+ (but lower than 6k) would be stuck suffering, carrying the others below any sort of decent gear score.