Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Meh. Never liked black boxes, but to be honest, but don't think this is a reason to bitch about. Just hope a potential fix won't lock out plugins, ReShade and the sort.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

this entire thread is a really good example of why the parser is bad. i want to save some of these posts and print them out on postcards and mail them to you people five years from now so that you can look back on how angry you got at an easy pve game and feel utterly humiliated.

i don't know why anybody is surprised, though. there was no way it wasn't going to end in the parsers being banned in some way or another.
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Quote Originally Posted by catwat View Post
    true overparser can help you maximize your dmg. I used to be on top place for PD everytime since barantsion and ilbarta and equips are good. With the new PD i was kinda shocked seeing myself be 4th place or so. I didnt read up anything about the changes like that ilbarta is now nerfed and so i just went into it like i usually do and it sucked ofc. After the EQ i went through the log and checked on wth is going on and adjusted accordingly. After giving it some thoughts about the changes i was first again the second time i played it. And for the third run im going to experiment with something different now and dropping ice skill tree entirely and switching to fire for fomelgion and using nemesis talis which is fire to rafoie the last bits of double when it wont stop moving anymore. idk, ill have to see how that works out and the log from overparser will help me for that.
    About sega, they probably dont want additional unwanted/unnecessary competition and no third party tools like this, so they ban it. Personally as much as i like this im gonna respect that and wont use it anymore.
    It's good that you identified that you wanted to improve with new, but your strat isn't going to help. I would advise getting a light talis if you don't have one already and talis fast throw. Use this to ragrants double's legs. Yes I am aware he moves alot; you need to learn his attack rotations and when it is appropriate to pp dump because there are many to do so. Save barantsion for after 3rd break ends. Charge it the moment he retracts his core and let it go asap and press lock on. The whole thing will hit core when it comes out.

As for tree, stick with ice/light for barantsion damage. Rafoie is so terrible to use for anything in this eq...

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    i don't know why anybody is surprised, though. there was no way it wasn't going to end in the parsers being banned in some way or another.
    FWIW, they've always been banned and against the ToS as 3rd party tools. Looks like they just gave up trying to block it silently with GG.

If you think about it that way, all that's happened is that SEGA has made their stance very clear. Take from that what you will.

That being said, the damage dump plugin still works and I don't see that changing immediately at least, so use that at your own risk.

Meh I always have my teammates to help me get the best out of a class. Considering one of them has rarely been wrong on ways to do that I'm fairly certain I won't miss this.

actually it's not my problem since i still can do fine with my accounts
    but some players are seriously against the newbies, especially after PS4 player flood in
    and the problem that among the japanese forums after dmg checking program are widely spread

as the publisher what SEGA doing is an good moves at SEGA point of view, but with players they may don't like it
    also as the publisher they need to earn as much money as they can so dmg checking tools are on their way

people also mention about english patch and tweaker
    SEGA not doing much about this because SEGA can earn money from us, the over sea player
    but they still against tweaker sometimes because they just want to prove to their local player that they still watching over the foreginers

SEGA have their problem and us also
    so everyone have their rights on their action
    so i don't blame anyone, sega or those against the parser banning problem

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I'unno, as someone who never used this....I can't help but find this pretty dumb. People should be able to see their damage compared to others if they want to.

Players in this game are going to be toxic anyway, even without the parser. The way this game is designed now just lends itself too much to it. Sega could potentially fix this, but that requires too much work and effort on their part, so they're going the easy route and banning people who simply have a parser active, without any evidence that the person is harassing other players. Not a slap on the wrist for bad behavior, a full on ban. To people who could have spent years paying and trying to get other people to play the game. For "cheating."

....This is telling....and really quite lazy. Sheesh.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I'm kind of curious here I see people talking about the game being toxic. But I've never met anyone who talked shit on me for being bad/undergeared. And I definitely don't have good gear or the best damage. Also do you really need to have a parser to know if you are playing a build right? Is it that hard to see how fast you kill something compared to others?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Also do you really need to have a parser to know if you are playing a build right? Is it that hard to see how fast you kill something compared to others?
    It's a tool to help you see that better and more quantitatively. Of course you don't need it.

Of course you need it for SCIENCE!