Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ctrl+F
    logical
    No results

Are you even trying people?
    http://www.logicalincrements.com/

OP, what will help you with loading times is game on SSD. Everything else is secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    PSO2's graphix aren't really that advanced. I wonder why anybody have troubles running it even on T6
    That's why people say get a GTX970/1060 or AMD 480?

If it wouldn't be that advanced people would say get a cheap GTX950 or R7 360/370 but no you need the latest GPU/CPU to run a 4 year old game, what is this? FFXIV 1.0?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    That's why people say get a GTX970/1060 or AMD 480?

If it wouldn't be that advanced people would say get a cheap GTX950 or R7 360/370 but no you need the latest GPU/CPU to run a 4 year old game, what is this? FFXIV 1.0?
    If you're going to build a PC, might as well splurge and get something nice that will last a long while.

Of course, you could spend $500 and build a pc that this game could run EZ-PZ.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moving this here:

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Good Intel CPU at 4 GHz (even an i5 2500k will suffice here) with two GTX 1070s in SLI will probably do the job. I will note that 4k + 8xAA is completely over-the-top ridiculous and you could probably get away with just going with 4k + some post-AA like FXAA or SMAA.

The game itself is not particularly demanding even post-T6.

Also, the bandwidth requirement to stream 4k resolution footage is completely impossible to get outside of Google Fiber or Verizon FIOS, at least here in the States.
    I hear streaming is more CPU intensive though, since the CPU needs to encode? Apparently it needs i7 at the bare minimum? But an i7 would really bump the budget up and I'd rather take my chances and wait for Zen before buying the better one in that case.

And good point about the bandwidth, I have fiber but Twitch caps at 1080p/3.5k anyway. Probably 1080p then which means 8xAA still

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Ctrl+F
    logical
    No results

Are you even trying people?
    http://www.logicalincrements.com/

OP, what will help you with loading times is game on SSD. Everything else is secondary.
    no. with even an i3, going from HDD to SSD did almost nothing for my load times. SSD only makes something of a difference (in-game wise) if you are on a CPU like core2duo or something ancient. Load times are much more about CPU. Obviously SSD is great for OS load and such, but in terms of in-game, it doesn't do all that much if anything.

SSD seems to help with not so much the load time but the stutter you get after loading into the Arks ship from the campship, although it's like 1 second or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Probably 1080p then which means 8xAA still
    What are you running that you need 8xAA for 4K?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    >$1000
    >gtx 1060
    ?????

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    ?????
    For $1K you can get a GTX 1070 and a skylake I5.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!