Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

As long as they don't auto-follow then afk ..... Personally I don't mind '-')
    If they joined mid-quest then want S-Rank, I also don't mind running around a bit.

Since I started joined random mpa through Twitter for EQ a few months back (so I don't have to standby hours before in-game) ....... So, they usually can only join when I'm doing DO / AQ / casual run UQ ..... which I should be able to carry / help clear should they don't have uber gear / still new. Then again, they mustn't auto-follow then afk.
    As for TA, I usually joined random TA which stated that it's open to all. I usually open for invite too of course.

Though recently I haven't got online at all. Either because irl things T~T Probably hardware issues is there too T~T or only playing offline games these days.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jul 15, 2016 at 01:15 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I did use to leave my party open to randoms, but they would either leech or just be unpleasant from mute-ness or meme spam in their autos. EVentually I got sick of it and just had a policy of making my party 'team only' or 'friend only'

A while ago for example me and a friend forgot to lock the party and two randoms joined... we didn't like it but we let them stick figuring there was no potential harm and we'd only needed Big Vardha for my friend's SPCO I believe. The friend wound up dying and I forgot moons so I stop attacking Vardha waiting on one of the two to use a moon, instead they decide to kill Big Vardha while he was dead denying him of credit for the CO and they never even said a word the entire time. There are more stories of similar and varying scenarios, but generally the player who randomly joins is eerily silent from start to finish even if their arks cards and autos are in English or JP.

TL;DR: Generalizing(I'm sure some are actually fun to be around.), randoms don't care for another player's goal even if they were the party's lead and softened up the primary target. Now I have my parties locked, if I forgot to lock it I will boot the random if they don't at the very least say "Hi" regardless of their gear.

Besides being rude little shits that never say hello, during EQs, the random person who joins me is usually an inconvenience, so I kick them out. Outside of extra EXP gains which I've long since stopped caring about, having people in my party has been more often than not detrimental. There have been many times I've been dumped into empty MPAs because my party was +1 over the limit of a fresh one. When the quest is complete in certain time sensitive EQs, I have to wait for each person to pop into campship or say "r" to signal that they're finished grabbing their rares with their shitty 50 slot item bags that were 4/5ths filled with miscellaneous items at the very start so I don't look like a selfish prick trying to restart immediately. Then I have to check their class and gea--OH, IT'S A HU/FO, GOOD.

With how the EQ and block system is and how a large portion of the community still don't properly build themselves, it makes me hate having to be with people more than want to be buddies. I've kept my parties open to friends and team members only as a result. I like to go at my own pace during quests outside of EQs as well, such watching videos, looking at forums, doing chores, or actually doing what I need to do in a quest ASAP without having to worry about the other people and their problems, so again, I play by myself, because it's just that more convenient. PSO2 just doesn't encourage me to party up at all.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Jul 15, 2016 at 01:23 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    1. I generally prefer to play with friends or team mates only
    2. Most randoms want a "free ride"
    3. I don't want randoms joining me period
    4. The game is literally piss easy when your end game or for "experienced" players that soloing everything doesn't take long (at any level)
    5. I may or may not be able to respond if the random is a JP player
    6. Most randoms that join generally leave IMMEDIATELY after the quest is over so why bother even joining
    7. Person is usually poorly geared and I don't feel like picking up their slack get triggered
    8. The person will join the room and decides to be a complete mute
    9. They don't keep up at my pace when I'm going through the Quest (I.e. taking too long to kill one thing or just wandering off on their own)
    10. They decide to start "Gathering" when we're here to clear Daily Field CO's, do this on your own time

All I can think of at the top of my head, I like playing with people but the game is so easy its almost not necessary
    flame shield on
    I agree with this 100%
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    1. I generally prefer to play with friends or team mates only
    2. Most randoms want a "free ride"
    3. I don't want randoms joining me period
    4. The game is literally piss easy when your end game or for "experienced" players that soloing everything doesn't take long (at any level)
    5. I may or may not be able to respond if the random is a JP player
    6. Most randoms that join generally leave IMMEDIATELY after the quest is over so why bother even joining
    7. Person is usually poorly geared and I don't feel like picking up their slack get triggered
    8. The person will join the room and decides to be a complete mute
    9. They don't keep up at my pace when I'm going through the Quest (I.e. taking too long to kill one thing or just wandering off on their own)
    10. They decide to start "Gathering" when we're here to clear Daily Field CO's, do this on your own time

All I can think of at the top of my head, I like playing with people but the game is so easy its almost not necessary
    flame shield on
    Basically everything Kryl said. But most importantly, they just want a free ride, it always ALWAYS happens to me, they wait in campship till I reach A3 and then they join for the boss, which I always kill in less than 15 seconds. They don't even say fucking thank you

I don't hate randoms on the principle of them being a random, but as others have said: Far, far too often they are just looking for a quick free ride & don't even attempt to communicate (language barriers asside) even when I stop to type out a greeting (no, your obnoxious auto-words do not count).

Spoiler!

Few randoms join me while doing DOs.
    They generaly don't say anything, not even simple "Hi" or something, to the point they felt like a zombie or something though i don't really mind.
    I only kick people out when they don't say anything and they badly geared, because i have impression that they're looking for easy free ride. Usualy something like +0 units level 70+, ugh.
    There's also a guy that decide to randomly wander aroind on his own, and decide to be mute on entire quest run.

I hate random because they rarely helpful or straight annoying to deal with.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 15, 2016 at 02:24 AM.

Honestly I see no good point of the system to join some parties randomly through counter for this game. It's good if it's friends/team only, and/or if someone wants to jump into the same block / MPA without joining the party.

The old style party invite in the lobby (or not in the enemy area) is a way better approach (The one that can provide message like "SHAQ 2/4" or "EQ 1/4" or whatevs, not the invasive party invitation window).
    The new invite party beacon (I forgot what the name is, pardon me, not a party player anymore) is already good addition, I appreciate that feature.
    These two features provides mutual benefits, instead of feeling invaded.

I really don't see a point why I should join a party randomly or let other random people to join except through that beacon or lobby invitation.

I just believe that's the root of the problem.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jul 15, 2016 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    They join my party and don't even say hi!
    This, forever this.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

I get kicked out because people are elitist scum who cannot handle my HuFo Weddle Park swag. I don't see the issue with Ilmegid and Zanverse, it kills everything pretty well.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    How am I supposed to see if I'm topping DPS with my HuFo Vol Graptor Ilbarta Combos? DansGame
    FeelsBadMan RIP Parser FeelsBadMan