Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

where do you even get randoms joining you ?
    Free Fields ? - LUL
    TA? - I dont think many ppl run it for meseta in 2016 ... and if they do , its faster to start it yourself than wait 10+ mins for others
    EQ? - doesnt matter if someone alone in MPA or in party , actually if they join you its even better , coz you can kick baddies from MPA
    AQ? - its either dedicated group in specific block or solo run so you can do whatever you want, also not many does em
    XQ? - see TA ^

so what are you talking about ? Challenge mode ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    not being able to randomly join parties without the Party Leader kicking you
    Because you don't read the description, that's why they kick you, we are nice people(party leaders), you are the a$$hole.

/endthread

Edit: This is a singleplayer game with some multiplayer elements.

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Because you don't read the description, that's why they kick you, we are nice people(party leaders), you are the a$$hole.

/endthread

Edit: This is a singleplayer game with some multiplayer elements.
    Savage
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    How am I supposed to see if I'm topping DPS with my HuFo Vol Graptor Ilbarta Combos? DansGame
    FeelsBadMan RIP Parser FeelsBadMan

It might be because I play on ship 10 but I rarely ever got players to join my party, except during free field,and when that happens they always say hello and explain why they are here at least half the time (often in moonrunes though, making it hard for me to communicate xD. It's often people looking for dailies, joining only early on the quest, and actually helping to kill stuff faster, and I really don't mind that kind of people riding in my party at all. The vast majority of the time I'm just "oh well" and go with the flow
    .I have yet to meet a free-rider that doesn't even attempt to communicate and just stands there waiting for you to do the work, Hopefully that won't happen now that I've mentioned it xD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 15, 2016 at 04:21 AM.

lol? I guess im one of the few that doesn't kick people (most of the time), im used to randoms from running TAs on b43, so if 1 joins me on DOs I let them do w/e if they wander around it doesn't matter to me cause ill just kill the boss solo anyway, for the ppl that want a free carry (90% of the ppl that join my DOs) I just go ahead and let them be carried, for the ones wanting a carry in EQs, I run it with them but leave on reset, as for TAs... if you bring bad gear to a TA run, you get B-Listed at the end of the set, so I don't meet you again x; (sorry but TAs aren't supposed to take an hour or more and most ppl just don't care about gear, yes I can tell the ones that try to make gear even 2 slot affixed gear and +10/+30 grind is fine, but no grind at all? costume switching between TAs? Totally lost not sure how to TA? all of that eats my time... no hard feelings)

one more thing tho, if something rare, spawns with me, depending on what it is, PLEASE don't touch it... things like tagami, mesetan, clones, rare bosses, etc I might want to break them down/call for friends to reap benefits of the spawn... once there was at ep3 start, a random joined me and a friend while we were doing coast explore DO on SH, at this time granfol was mad expensive and a rare bal spawned, I said break it down, because granfol was worth 8~15m, random hooked bal twice... after I said not to hook it... he got booted and no don't feel bad about that one, he had it coming language barrier or no.

If you're in an MPA but in a party of one, you're not soloing.

What I really cannot fathom is why people who solo and do not want to be joined do not use this new thing called a password.

@Pyrei
    B-but i do outfit switching every new round ;w;
    Although, I despise layered wears (only exception is Aika setup) so my switching is abit faster with Armor menu lol

But yea, people already mentioned the things that needed to be said regarding 'why solo play much', nowadays my party is locked to either Friends or Team Members only. Don't wanna handle some BS from randoms \o/
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

lol its not that I mind that much but...when I'm sitting in the gate for the next TA, I'm like can we go sometime today..... -_-; and I know the JPs that are in the party thinking that too (or why doesn't lead kick this scrub)

Without randoms this game would be less MMO, and not like they spoil anything and they usually are not completely silent.

What I really cannot fathom is why people who solo and do not want to be joined do not use this new thing called a password.
    I'll explain - it's because they're a$$holes and should be kicked irl hard. No sense to talk to them - they just won't listen, because a$$holes physically can't do it

TA? - I dont think many ppl run it for meseta in 2016 ... and if they do , its faster to start it yourself than wait 10+ mins for others
    How else people are supposed to get mesetta in 2016 then? Player shops, obviously, is a main source of income, but sometimes you need to wait a lot to get the money... And TACOs allow you to get money ASAP when they're available
    Last edited by TrueDynastyWarrior; Jul 15, 2016 at 07:24 AM.