Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

I wonder how many AIS exploded during the first wave of Yamato's Zero planes

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I wonder how many AIS exploded during the first wave of Yamato's Zero planes
    You mean in the CGI intro? From what I saw, just one AIS exploded from a kamikaze attack and that's only because it had to expose itself to danger in order to grab the freeze missile launcher to stop the Yamato from moving... which, assuming the pilot died, turns out to be a pointless sacrifice since the Yamato breaks free from the ice trap and regenerates its guns.

Check again, I remember a few other than that sacrificial misile launch got blown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Check again, I remember a few other than that sacrificial misile launch got blown up.
    Just checked. Other than the one who fired the freeze missile, only one other got blown up from the Yamato's cannons before the planes started showing up.

If you get blown up, you just respawn 5 seconds later anyway. Amirite

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Just checked. Other than the one who fired the freeze missile, only one other got blown up from the Yamato's cannons before the planes started showing up.
    The Humar was the one that was grabbing the freeze missile, and he escaped from the AIS just before it was hit by the Zero. There's some sort of system to beam the pilot out of the AIS much like how the warp portals on campships warp ARKS onto the surface of a planet.