Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

The lack of random progenies/yamato/magatsu is just... less exciting in general.

I did like it before when say... Random magatsu out of nowhere was a thing. It was great a well paying EQ could randomly play out of nowhere and made it more fun to wait for EQs, but now pretty much every random EQ is trash that wastes time. Anything good is is at 7PM/9PM if Sega scheduled smart, maybe an occasional 3PM goody, but otherwise I feel like I can ignore all the random trash that isn't Falz Arm's EXP grab-bag. And it's really just... weak and really kills a system with potential right at the gate.
    Last edited by Daku; Jul 24, 2016 at 11:59 PM.

I do wish the seasonal EQ was kind of purely random at this point .w.; It's not like anyone NEEDS it to get certain...usable....gear. Just need to schedule things we need instead .w.; They created a system that is reliant on certain things and we're not given them lol.

Does anyone know the song that comes up when Patty n' Tiea show up?

Remove BW4, add more PD/Mag/TD4 or Yamato, prob solved

Feels good to skip this EQ tho, feels just as good as skipping Nab/Lilipa/Ama EQ's too

EQs make a lot of sense in the PSO2 world. It's just that most players don't care for it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

the current EQ system wasn't even emergency in the first place because of stupid schedule only, I don't even know what makes it have any sense.

The EQ system is nice, but would just need better scheduling, and more fine-tuning. I'm okay with the current system and wouldn't complain that much about it, I'd just like
    - more "surprise" quests, that is important/thrilling EQs (TDs, bosses and other things) happening a bit more often, just to give back this sense of "emergency" that is kinda lost now. I'm pretty sure people would complain on missing this or that EQ because not scheduled though, this is more of a personal thing

-more variety in EQ pool : some EQs are non-existent nowadays, or spammed periodically, then disappear (mothership EQ and Kuron/Shiron being the prime offenders) and that's kinda sad

- more availability time would be the easiest way to go : limited runs for every EQs (which holds true for most EQs already, you would have to limit the remaining ones) and make them available for 1 hour or more,depending on quest and number of possible runs. People would be less "rush rush rush" and everybody could get max runs : going fast would just be extra time for yourself in or out of the game. I feel like rushing annoys everybody : "casual" players can't do things at their own pace, and "serious" players would be less annoyed at slower mpas !

But that's just rambling anyway,one can just hope for that kind of adjustment someday
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 25, 2016 at 10:31 AM.

PS was scheduled more because it was the new hotness. Now Beach Wars is the new "hotness" (in quotes kek) so it is getting more schedule time. This has put us in the middle of a somewhat brutal transition. Hopefully It will get a little less schedule time during boost week (although I could still use more 13* eggs personally).
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

yeah , imagine Magatsu on phone call , telling ARKS where is he going to attack next

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    - more availability time would be the easiest way to go : limited runs for every EQs (which holds true for most EQs already, you would have to limit the remaining ones) and make them available for 1 hour or more,depending on quest and number of possible runs. People would be less "rush rush rush" and everybody could get max runs : going fast would just be extra time for yourself in or out of the game. I feel like rushing annoys everybody : "casual" players can't do things at their own pace, and "serious" players would be less annoyed at slower mpas !
    1 hour time would be nice for something like TD, where success is based on actually playing well(giving people room for error...incase of poor play or just poor MPA full of people who are not really there to play the game, just grab items they don't actually work for), or bosses, where we only get one entry. For something like Magatsu, it would make it another tedious grind rather than anything exciting where you have to "get gud" to get rewards...to clear faster with in the short time. The game already babies people enough, this is one thing that it shouldn't. Difficult/fun things to do > tedious grind.

Of course, I would be happy if they added multiple runs to things like progeny to give people some reason to try a little bit, even if it's so easy for even bad parties to get it done in under 30 minutes. There's at least a sense of possible failure...at least on the first run.

In other words, people should be rewarded for doing well, not everyone be given a trophy for existing.

yeah , imagine Magatsu on phone call , telling ARKS where is he going to attack next
    /insert image of Magatsu's head(...or one of them...) on Dr Evil that I was too lazy to make

"I'm gonna hold Harkotan ransom for....

1 million meseta!"