Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Falz was "playing the lotto".
    Everyone else grinded their 9 star lambdas to +40 , 50 elemented them, affixed them, and called it a day.

Then we did AQ's for weapons, then we did XQ's for weapons.

In episode 2 we bought 10 stars with shop passes(or 11) and then grinded them to 50 element /+40. BIS weapons were generally from XQ's as well. That was our character progression. No EQ nonsense, EQ's were a "Break from the monotony/grind" and just some fun quests that randomly happened. They were cool. I liked how EQ's were.

Character progression was never EQ's ep1-2 as far as I remember. I didn't play EP3, like at all, so I'm just stating how it is NOW. Collection files and orbit weapons and austere all require schedule only EQ's to obtain(are tds schedule only?).
    Now this is why I think you don't understand what I mean. You do know the weapons in the collection files can traditionally be dropped from the bosses right? Aura ray seiga they are all can be dropped from the EQ only quests. So basically this episode we got an extra way to get these items. Now, even without these, people still can get other decent items to progress from the shop equal to how we used to with lambda weapons back in episode 1-2. It's no different, in fact, this episode is way more generous on these things already, regardless of character progression.

You are not understanding. We did not have weapons that REQUIRED EQ only stones in ep 1 and 2. Orbit/austere type of weapons did not exist at all. Those are two types of weapons that basically require EQ's. On top of that, we have collection file ONLY schedule ONLY eq's. That's three weapon types locked behind EQ's(you can argue farming for badges but no, that isn't a viable alternative at all).

EP1-2 had AQ's, XQ's, premium, and 9 star lambdas. The EQ only weapons were either purchasable later on from the visiphone for reasonable prices, or were so rare that they weren't even considered an option or something most people tried to obtain, just a fun bonus to work towards.

EP1-2: Zero schedule only EQ weapons to work towards.

EP4: Austere, orbit, ray. Three.

I mean, it's a pretty common complaint that people are not happy about collection files and stuff being locked behind EQ's, so I'm not sure why I have to explain it.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Jul 24, 2016 at 07:48 AM.

But there were EQ stone only weapons in Ep1-2. There were also many alternatives not bound to EQs, just like now.

The collect files are designed so you can get at least 1 of the weapons a week, and the files last for many many months. What is the issue here?

You can't use the excuse "I can't make it to all of the EQs" because this game is for the Japanese players, not whatever timezone you might be in. So it's just hard luck on that front I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Sonichi; Jul 24, 2016 at 07:52 AM.

You are not understanding. We did not have weapons that REQUIRED EQ only stones in ep 1 and 2. Orbit/austere type of weapons did not exist at all. Those are two types of weapons that basically require EQ's. On top of that, we have collection file ONLY schedule ONLY eq's. That's three weapon types locked behind EQ's(you can argue farming for badges but no, that isn't a viable alternative at all).

EP1-2 had AQ's, XQ's, premium, and 9 star lambdas. The EQ only weapons were either purchasable later on from the visiphone for reasonable prices, or were so rare that they weren't even considered an option or something most people tried to obtain, just a fun bonus to work towards.

EP1-2: Zero schedule only EQ weapons to work towards.

EP4: Austere, orbit, ray. Three.

I mean, it's a pretty common complaint that people are not happy about collection files and stuff being locked behind EQ's, so I'm not sure why I have to explain it.
    Orbit and austere can drop from its respective EQ. Same goes to those twin kamui and orochi agito to its only EQ, DF elder. There were no stones for those. Now there are stones for orbit and austere, and we can also get them from drops.

Did you even really play those episodes? You cant even buy 10*s back then. They slowly added tickets later.

Schedule only or not is not related, again, to character progression, unless, againn, you are talking specifically to item drops from these EQs as your character progression which has exactly no relation to overall character progression. Others can still get other weapon just like in eps 1 and 2.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jul 24, 2016 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Orbit and austere can drop from its respective EQ. Same goes to those twin kamui and orochi agito to its only EQ, DF elder. There were no stones for those. Now there are stones for orbit and austere, and we can also get them from drops.

Did you even really play those episodes? You cant even buy 10*s back then. They slowly added tickets later.

Schedule only or not is not related, again, to character progression, unless, againn, you are talking specifically to item drops from these EQs as your character progression which has exactly no relation to overall character progression. Others can still get other weapon just like in eps 1 and 2.
    Falz was "playing the lotto".
    Everyone else grinded their 9 star lambdas to +40 , 50 elemented them, affixed them, and called it a day.
    In episode 2 we bought 10 stars with shop passes(or 11) and then grinded them to 50 element /+40. BIS weapons were generally from XQ's as well.
    Already covered the first part about falz. To add to it, yes, they can drop, but have you seen how many drop per month on your ship? It's like..2 or something for austere. You also need to 60 element, and they're worthless piles of shit if not 60 elemented. Which is why people used 50 element lambdas in ep1.

The second part, I don't think you understand at all what I'm saying for some reason? If your character progression relies on getting ray(as its your BIS) or orbit(again, maybe its your BIS) or austere(generally BIS), and you want to get them, your character progression is COMPLETELY locked(or essentially locked for orbit/austere) behind schedule only EQ's.

Honestly, I'm tired of repeating myself in different ways over and over. It gets tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    I think their main problem is that scheduled-only EQs exist? We've had an EQ schedule since late in ep1 when Elder was still The Big Thing. There's no real reason to restrict certain EQs to be scheduled only. Having them pop up randomly like all the others would be nice and offer more chances to more people. The schedule isn't exactly kind to its own citizens who happen to work the night shift and only have time to play during hours considered odd by the majority. Combine with the fact they usually keep certain EQs for certain hours instead of switching it up.... yeah, a chunk of their adult audience is missing out each and every day just because they have non-standard (and probably thankless) jobs.
    If the concern is the lesser EQs not showing up as often... ... Well.... nobody runs those anyway. Get rid of them.
    Schedule only was made because JPs frequently complained that certain ships got way more Magatsu than others.

Then back to my first post. If you refer your character progression, that trouble has been here since episode 1-2. People have dying for drops from EQ only items where the EQ may be non existent or lessened cause of new EQs, where now things are actually easier now with more features to get them through stones and collection file. This issue isn't new. It's been like this, in fact, right now it's better.

All they really need to do is convert Slave and Nemesis to permanent NT Collection Files and make Slave/Nem use NT grinding. Yes their pot is garbo but hey welfare.

Toragyo > I wanted to write 12 000 then saw that I'd written 120k and then realized it was wrong to begin with. I was still editing when you replied apparently.
    The reason I asked how long you've been playing is because quite frankly, 8000 badges seems a bit ridiculous. You'd need some hardcore grind to get them.

And that's only for 1 Austere...
    Which reminds me, I am in dire need of Lambda Grinders...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Toragyo > I wanted to write 12 000 then saw that I'd written 120k and then realized it was wrong to begin with. I was still editing when you replied apparently.
    The reason I asked how long you've been playing is because quite frankly, 8000 badges seems a bit ridiculous. You'd need some hardcore grind to get them.

And that's only for 1 Austere...
    Which reminds me, I am in dire need of Lambda Grinders...
    As someone else noted to, this LQ is actually one of the worse ones for badge grinding. The difficulty pretty much requires you to use a Fo/Te to get over the heal nerf, and MPAs before I got sick of it primarily consisted of just that class in fact, of course for a very good reason. And even then the payout is honestly really weak compared to alot of easier past LQs I think the most I got was 9 badges on a 250 as my 'best' run, it was more than likely 5-8.

LQ is not a replacement for a lack of a proper schedule I don't care who says you can use LQ to grind the stones in defense of Sega and their awful scheduling, LQ grinding is more of a 'buffer'. You can keep saying LQ can make up for it, but it literally doesn't and never can, while I could no life LQ all day for an austere if I wanted that gets extremely boring and there are better LQs Sega could have put into cycle for this week that do give more badges per run that also ask for less effort than Odin... being blunt, I would like to be dodging visbolts and gel wuffs for a gold badge again instead of fight another Odin... I didn't even run it that much and I'm absolutely sick of this LQ.

To my knowledge the Beach Wars EQ didn't even get a Dio Hunar spawn that could've dropped some caligula and potentially made it more tolerable, even the joke of a easter EQ had that and then some.