Default Complete PSO:BB Story?

I've been looking for this for sometime now. Is there some place where I can read the ENTIRE story on PSO:BB?

Ep 1,2,3 and 4. I really miss knowing every minor detail...

Like, I remember reading somewhere (a LONG time ago) that the game actually "happens" just in Ultimate difficulty or something like that. I want to know who Rico was, who Olga Floe was etc etc.

Which quests in-game can give me that knowledge? Or just a site I can read on would be nice. (Most info I get from the internet are very scarse :/)

Sorry for bad english!

Episode 3 actually takes place 21 years after everything else, while Episode 4 ties up all the loose ends from the subplots started in the offline/single player quests of Episode 1.

Episode 3 isn't included in PSOBB, but Cranberry wrote an exhaustive detail of it in this Fan Works thread, some time ago.

The truth is that the story is pretty thoroughly spread out over the game. The main story of Episode 1 isn't much more than a backdrop for the real story, which is conveyed through the offline quests. Not every quest is directly involved, but those which aren't, serve to provide a feel for what's going on in the game world. The game's story is a deeply-rooted conspiracy, which most players couldn't be bothered to follow, which, in turn, made the whole thing wonderfully meta.

Just play through the game, and pay attention to Kireek, Sue, Bernie, Rupika (that's the default FOnewearl that you and Bernie rescue in Gran Squall), Montague, Elenor and Ult.

Episode 2, as I recall, is mostly self-contained. It follows the story of Ellie and CAL, who you'll remember from the Episode 1 quest, Knowing One's Heart.

Part of Sue and Bernie's subplot does swing through Episode 2's Seat of the Heart.

This thread was made in Fan Works in the old days, to assist fan fiction authors in keeping their story details consistent with the game. That's probably the best resource you'll find, if you want some kind of a digest version. I think you'll have more fun with it, if you find a server the play on, and play it through, though. It was a wild ride, back in the day.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016