Default A question of Partner Cards

Perhaps you guys can help The Kin as asking in game has proven to be fruitless..

Reading on the PSO2 Fan Blog, The Kin has found that you can get partner cards, much reminiscent to the ones of PSU, if The Kin recalls properly. The question is, how do you -use- them?

For example, the quest for attaining Echo's card, says to S rank forest mission, Rappy Arrest with her, yet The Kin is entirely clueless how to go about doing this. Any tips would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKin View Post
    Perhaps you guys can help The Kin as asking in game has proven to be fruitless..

Reading on the PSO2 Fan Blog, The Kin has found that you can get partner cards, much reminiscent to the ones of PSU, if The Kin recalls properly. The question is, how do you -use- them?

For example, the quest for attaining Echo's card, says to S rank forest mission, Rappy Arrest with her, yet The Kin is entirely clueless how to go about doing this. Any tips would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
    accept the quest and only select echo as an npc to use, then do the mission and get an S Rank

Red circled I before you jump in the portal.
    Select your partners there.
    PSO2- Billysaurus- HuMar- Ship 10

What does it mean if I cant select the NPC partners from the "red i" before the portal? I'm using a new 3rd character 20hun/20fighter and I've accepted both Jean and Afin quests for partner cards. Is there one I need to do first or something? Every time I select the "red i" it has a message that I can't read. I'm playing ps4 so patch is out of the question.
    My other two characters have no problem selecting npc's.

Thx

its because you disabled it at quest counter

Do you remember which option it is?

Nvmd, I found it. It was a drop box I apparently clicked. Thx for the help-
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Jul 31, 2016 at 11:15 PM.

Holy thread necromancy, Batman. That's one ancient thread you digged up.

I've seen necros, but even this is pretty old. Its a wonder how this thread was even found.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]