I hope it's ok to make a thread like this...but honestly, I would love to get a drop on getting modulators to drop, but I'm kind of short on people to farm with(work, computer issues, etc). My BFFaE and I would like to find one or two people to keep spamming VH Harko TA with and try to get all the mods we can.

That being said, I feel like, if you can't be part of our party, you should still mention that you would like to farm still, so hopefully others can see that and want to join you. In that cast, just state the times you would be available.

We also plan on doing XQ farming next week once the +150% meseta kicks in. We already have an idea of what stages to do, and I'll be set up on main to access them.

We should be able to team up after 4 PM EST into Tuesday. Won't be doing it all day but we still want to get a few hours in. We're also starting today.

My id is Starryeyedbunny btw.

PS: Don't really care too much about gear here. .w.; the point is we need people for more possible drops. Just keep yourself alive during abduction is all I ask for.