Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    I dislike how upslotting 150/9 for R-ATK still requires you to use unreliable configurations.
    They coulda've just made toh'oh the R atk bayari, but nooooooooo. Deal with 70% affix chance before upslot.

SEGA hates Ras.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

165/11 Aust units, too scared to do atk5 on them ;_;

Either nothing or creating fodder for a future affix. May just sell things to raise the meseta for said affix in the future.

I like Touhou Soul the way it is, personally. It simultaneously breathed life into numerous souls that were dead and worthless and kicked reliance on Soul Receptor in the teeth.

Unless I decide to remake my melee units, most likely nothing. I'm pretty content with what I have and SEGA hasn't released anything new in the past months that I found worth grinding for... so I really have nothing to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    They coulda've just made toh'oh the R atk bayari, but nooooooooo. Deal with 70% affix chance before upslot.

SEGA hates Ras.
    We expected to get that when the next UQ came, but that might be never/several years at this rate. They should have made Forces wait if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I like Touhou Soul the way it is, personally. It simultaneously breathed life into numerous souls that were dead and worthless and kicked reliance on Soul Receptor in the teeth.
    Over all, it made dealing with Modulators and Flicts a lot easier. Soul Receptor a Toh'oh on your base equip, use fodder from XQ that have a Field Boss soul and a Flict/Alter you want and suddenly getting what you need is a helluva lot easier. Given that you can get a soul for each basic stat transfer chance, it still makes putting something like shoot or even spirita on easier than before.

Toh'oh did more than replace Soul Receptor for the most part...it made a lot of things a lot more easily accessible.

We expected to get that when the next UQ came, but that might be never/several years at this rate. They should have made Forces wait if anything.
    Let's not forget that originally it was Quartz and Mizer for 30 S/R-atk and 3 PP...where tech based was...Elder. Now there's so much of it flooding the market it's no surprise it's pretty cheap... but I imagine back then it was rough.

Still, most people generally agree it's better to just do Toh'oh Soul than worry about some fricking dex lol.
    Last edited by Starryeyedbunny; Jul 26, 2016 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Toh'oh adds a little flexibility to fodders, but I'd still prefer to SR bayari or guranz to reduce the chance of being dudued on during a 4-5s upslot. Ranged don't get a choice. 92% on act, til, and magi with 10% boost week, and 40% affix booster.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 26, 2016 at 09:32 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

1 more fodder to go (to make 150 R-Atk / 30 HP / 3 PP or 155 R-Atk, I forgot) should a 90 R-Atk Arm+Leg unit appeared. Already made 2 condensed fodder last boost week .....
    Was Apprentice+Shoot3+Alter+Mod+junk, I think.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Man, are you kidding? Prices jump through the roof during a boost week, and I don't have the patience or foresight to buy up fodder when the prices are low.

Most I'll do is put stuff up for sale and make some money that way, but I'm not the type to have stuff just sitting in storage for something like this.

Oh, I guess I will grind my Ray weapons a bit. But that's about it.