Shikigami Weapon (Lvl-91) ShiroiRen's Avatar

Question Bad idea vs ENG PSN account use?

I dunno but was just wondering since I have a JP account connected already and able to get in, but I highly doubt that trying to register a US-PSN to an already-existing in-game account is a good idea huh?

Will it happen?

Will something BAD happen if done? (I dread this, I have a bad feeling that it might not work but if it does then some peeps will NOT be happy.....)
    ............or DID it work for some and no trouble as long as not violating the TOS or trying to piss off the players?

was just wondering of curiousity before I dare attempt this.

Short and long of it: You can only have your PSO2 account linked to a single PSN account. If you wanted to switch to using a different PSN account, you would need to contact SEGA, and rarely, if ever, do they unlink accounts.

Shikigami Weapon (Lvl-91) ShiroiRen's Avatar

Oh lol hint is this (sorry I didn't explain myself completely since nervous):

Ok so I have TWO PSN accounts; one is US, the other is JP.
    -my JP PSN is connected to my main character of PSO2 and goes in nicely on all three: Vita, PC and PS4.

I have my MAIN PSN as a US-Type though,
    I accidentally opened PSO2 as it's on the front tab of the console and it acts like it wants to get in and say "you're using a new PSN account! wanna try to make a new character on Ship 02?"
    -I have a SECONDARY MAIN on PSO2 on a different account who is NOT connected to anything of PS just yet.... so here's what I'm thinking!

^2nd character account? Can she connect to my US-PSN and get back in-game? (DLC is NOT possible I know, lol!) <- worked with PS-Nova, and God Eater 2.

Main fears:

Possibility 1 (good): it could work by some chance?
    Possibility 2 (bad): It will not connect possibly (but it's trying to?)
    Possibility 3 (bad): It MIGHT, but if busted by an angry player, risk of getting banned from one or the other could get ugly (PSN = low, PSO2 = HIGH if they don't like me; Joke = might not be banned as long as I don't violate TOS or such which I never did in the first place)

so this is what I was wondering, thanks for answering though

I tried to request that they unlink the accounts, but they replied to me saying that I was in violation of the TOS by playing outside of Japan (well, they didn't say that, but they told me to refer to a section in the TOS that said that), and that I was basically SOL.They didn't ban me though. Just said they wouldn't do anything for me.
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud