Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Quarry AQ and being able to AoE wreck everything.
    That would be a very lucky/long PSE burst AQ at this speed. you're limited to 4 ennemies at the screen in AQ PSE burst (not counting non pse ennmies ofc ) and an AQ without burst is between 150-300 ennemies (for quarry at least, that's what it was for me during that league), it's more likely a 12 ppl organized PSE burst in free field, well for my pool it was for sure, the speed was crazy sometimes, like 1600 kills in less than 30 mins

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

pso20160822_013548_000.jpg

Logged in as usual with 30ish minutes left. A bit annoying to lose in the last 30 seconds to some guy that wasn't even within 200 kills of 1st and 2nd 5 minutes prior to the end.

Mostly though getting one of those famous super slow spawning blocks as my final mob group probably was the biggest reason.

Well, that was frustrating. I opened up a pretty big lead at the opening, but then lost Internet for about forty minutes. This was the final result.
    Spoiler!

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Going to ask as I didn't follow any of this League stuff and only did like 3 or 4 of them. Got 1st in 3 of those but was wondering.
    Are these the new interrupt rankings? Are they perma or temp?
    If temp, they're ending tomorrow?

Logged in 1 hour before it ended. Crashed 6 times and lost by one Odin kill. Losing 6 on the way. I hate this game sometimes. Would of tied if the last Odin didn't survive 5 seconds past the cut off.

Not even SH Odin could save me from how bipolar this game is sometimes.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 23, 2016 at 05:36 AM.

So what's going on, SEGA brought in Arks League's and the new bingo tells us to check the AL girl at the counter out but there's no Arks League anywhere in sight, what gives?

Or have I just missed every single one recently despite being online most days lately?

There hasn't been one scheduled in weeks, you haven't missed any. My guess is that they're retooling the ranking and matchmaking systems a bit to prevent players from gaming them. That, or they forgot about it. Either or.

or they dont have space in schedule for that

I think it's to fix the problem where people couldn't claim prizes. It's the kind of thing that takes weeks to fix of course.

Haven't seen any official posts on leagues beyond "we're aware of the prize issue" though so idk.

There was a problem with League prize? so that would explain why they still haven't done more lol, well more scheduled EQ in the week might also be the cause xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA