Default How does this game run with Skylake 6700k integrated graphics?

I'm building a PC, and I'd like to do a little bit of gaming while I save up for my GPU, since my computer should be able to run as soon as I get my CPU, Ram and graphics card. (and obviously a hard drive).
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

You'll be fine, MegaMettaurX.

If this helps, I'm still playing PSO2 at 720p resolution with the settings at 1-Tier and simple
    textures/shaders at solid 30 FPS on my Surface Pro 1.

The Pro 1 contains an Ivy Bridge i5-3317U with Intel Graphics 4000. Considering the fact
    that you're using an i7 variant of Skylake, a desktop-class CPU opposed to it being an
    ultrabook-class CPU, you should be able to achieve much better results than I do.

On top of that, the Intel Graphics 520 is a powerful integrated graphics that rivals the NVidia 940m,
    in terms of benchmarking and performance (although the 940m has a slight advantage, due to its vRAM).
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Aug 11, 2016 at 08:14 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

I expect it would do reasonably well within tier 6, depending on resolution. Better than my i5 5200U + dedicated 840m atleast.
    If possible, cranking iGPU clocks (not voltage) up would give you some decent performance.

Then again, I'm not too sure, since iGPUs can be a pain. My 2500k with integrated (3?)4000 handled stuff pretty well, up to 720p. Beyond that point, it would drop framerates massively.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

The lowest i ran this game was on a E-450 (amd apu) at 720p lowest settings and it stayed above 30 fps in TD3. That was a long time ago though since i have a FX-8320+R9-390 now. So you will be fine playing on skylake's GT2.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!