Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrii View Post
    Holy shit the ridearoid controls are just pure terrible, even when you get used to them the turning circle is like driving a cruise liner.
    you know how you have to double-tap the move button to get the JA Boost movement? you do that little breaking animation on the first press of the button, that is when you can make a tight turn.

Although this video is japanese, they do a really good job of demonstrating how to pilot it well, so you can learn quite a bit just by watching
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ft3i_wCGd8

its just me or this sheet is a lot harder to acomplish , i mean the process is too slow even with 250 RDB and 50/100 triboost O_O

Nah, the accumulation on Vegas Dominatrix is pretty low. It does make sense though, since it's not EQ gated.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    its just me or this sheet is a lot harder to acomplish , i mean the process is too slow even with 250 RDB and 50/100 triboost O_O
    I just do the Rideroid quest over and over, it doesn't boost the sheet rate anymore than regular Las Vegas, but the nature of the quest makes the MPA rush to kill as much as possible, so it feels faster.

I don't think it has every enemy you need for some of the files though, but it still helps.

on the topic of the rideroid, I've gotten used to the controls arelady, I turn by doing the boost, before you actually boost, turn the camera. If you're doing a 180 degree turn, just use the U-turn skill.

It caught me off at first because I figured it would control like the AIS but constantly moving forward, but I think I've got it down now after playing the rideroid quest a few times.
    Last edited by Zysets; Aug 25, 2016 at 10:36 AM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    SEGA.
    Spoiler!
    Jump + Z-aim, my man.

That damned flying go-kart has controls that are approximately at the limit of how bad they could be without having intentionally made them bad. I was expecting A.I.S. but with a dive button.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Vegas Dominatrix
    Why are we calling it that?
    Last edited by Superia; Aug 25, 2016 at 12:52 PM.

Updated the original post on how to unlock the new field/rideroid quest as well as a sample strategy of getting the most score and RDR.

I assume people are calling Vegas Illusia a "Dominatrix" is because you know, shes sitting on a guy whos all fours and is basically her pet etc

Nightmare Vegas makes me laugh and rip Mother Trailer since it and Devils Trailer never last too long but that freezer attack is pretty nasty if you have both aggro'd on you

Just ran into Nightmare Vegas.

I don't get you, Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I assume people are calling Vegas Illusia a "Dominatrix" is because you know, shes sitting on a guy whos all fours and is basically her pet etc
    I said that Vegas Illusia has a dominatrix personality because of her dialogues which mostly consists of her using demoralizing words in a somewhat sexy, dominant tone of speech... but the sitting on the guy thing applies too.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I said that Vegas Illusia has a dominatrix personality because of her dialogues which mostly consists of her using demoralizing words in a somewhat sexy, dominant tone of speech... but the sitting on the guy thing applies too.
    If that's the case... What does Nightmare Vegas, or as I'd like to call him, Vegas Illusio, say?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    If that's the case... What does Nightmare Vegas, or as I'd like to call him, Vegas Illusio, say?