Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Did the boost the rates? It feels like I'm getting way more progress now. I just did a run with only 3 devil's trailers and got more credit with only a 50% booster than I did yesterday after 5 with a 250% booster.

Ah yeah, we going places!

I get the impression that the RDR increase from scoring is supposed to effect the collection files.

Maybe they fixed it recently or something?

I figured someone would want to know.

pso20160829_185244_003.jpg

Ignoring the obvious camo. The blast from the wand are capable of hitting more than one enemy.

Edit:

The blast from the wand do not proc elemental blast. Only connecting with the wand itself does.

Wand Gear being activated does not make the blast stronger.

Blast damage is affected by just attacks and which swing of the melee combo fired it.

Only lv 1 potential in the picture. Still unsure if a normal dmg increase pot would just be better overall. Wand is only +10. Only seeing a max of 1.7k non weakpoint from the blast when my melee strike itself is capable of 10k without the elemental blast.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 29, 2016 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I get the impression that the RDR increase from scoring is supposed to effect the collection files.

Maybe they fixed it recently or something?
    I redid it and realized I was simply mistaken. It's still as bad as before.

Ok some observations about the Riding Quest because I've just spent the past 10 hours grinding this non stop and everything hurts, but I picked up so many 13* it's not even funny.

Key things to note:
    Different maps have different spawns for different files. To give an example, District C had basically no tokyo birds but District A is full of them. So district C made completing the wand CF a nightmare, while A made it super easy.
    Score doesn't appear to effect the drop rate. I've scored 900k and got two 13* at once and then scored 2.2mil and got not even a 10*. It honestly depends on what spawns during the quest, the more rare enemies or bosses the better. But you should be aiming for 1mil anyway because that's pretty much the standard.
    The drop pool for 13* includes the Yamato ones (I got both S.CN Mantis and HFB Kamaitachi today), mostly because those drop from the rare enemy emergency code. I don't know if the train's 13* are there because I haven't seen any.
    For the rideroid you can quick turn with the shift key (or if you're on ps4 it's on your second palette in 3 button mode) and you can drop but holding down and pressing jump. You can also toggle the TPS camera off while on it but it makes it a million times harder to steer.

For the Form Wand as I mentioned in the Techer thread, it's really hard hitting with the level 3 pot and 60 ele and works nicely with new ring to make Melee Techer a thing again, I love mine. It hits five times at melee range (1 strike, 1 wand gear and then 3 waves from the pot). Attack Advance doesn't stack with the potential though as it's not counted as an attack, however stances (wise stance, average stance, fury stance) all have an effect on it because they're based on the player. The form weapons go off the primary stat of your first attack, so for Wand it's s-atk, for Rod it's t-atk and for JB it's whatever strike you have set.

Here's a video of all three form weapons in action that's worth a watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-vtwWC68QA

Random question, do the lyric versions of the BGMs not play in the free field? It'd be a real shame if those were ride quest only songs, because I love them.

The Rideroid Quests will probably be a ghost town once the novelty wears off, but I'd still love to listen to those songs in game while doing other things in the Vegas field.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    The drop pool for 13* includes the Yamato ones (I got both S.CN Mantis and HFB Kamaitachi today), mostly because those drop from the rare enemy emergency code. I don't know if the train's 13* are there because I haven't seen any.
    For the rideroid you can quick turn with the shift key (or if you're on ps4 it's on your second palette in 3 button mode) and you can drop but holding down and pressing jump. You can also toggle the TPS camera off while on it but it makes it a million times harder to steer.
    There is train ghidoran so there are his drops (Wanda egg, Seiga weapons....), and the fact you got Mantis and Kamaitachi is due to fact the fact they're a drop from Tank 15 which appears in this riding quest too, however don't expect to get AIS weapons as they're exclusive to Yamato

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Random question, do the lyric versions of the BGMs not play in the free field? It'd be a real shame if those were ride quest only songs, because I love them.
    Yes lyrics versions are riding quest only unfortunately

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    There is train ghidoran so there are his drops (Wanda egg, Seiga weapons....), and the fact you got Mantis and Kamaitachi is due to fact the fact they're a drop from Tank 15 which appears in this riding quest too, however don't expect to get AIS weapons as they're exclusive to Yamato

Yes lyrics versions are riding quest only unfortunately
    Well I did say the yamato ones spawn because they come from the rare enemies not Yamato :/ Seiga Launcher dropped for me today so the pool is of 3 different 13* sets, which is why the rate is higher than other ones

Finally got around to experiencing this mess first hand.

From what I'm told, no way to guarntee vega illusia showing up, making some COs a chore.

Made worse by the fact rideroid controls and handling has to have been designed by someone strung out on heroine 24/7

Haven't bothered with riding quests yet because rideroid controls give me cancer.

I don't mind most everything else. Tokyo is annoying, but holy shit vegas is a field I do not look forward to doing ever.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!