Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

All I ever wanted was a Hu/Fi only block. For people to know that when you gather 12 strong hunter with big swords, long spears, and flexible lances, you are gonna have a really good time.

Lol dude stop... Although i can see S rank td4 without forces pretty easily. Just have a bo burn app at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Burn isn't even required. You could just delegate it to DS Fighter or Hunter if you really want to, but generally early release there were plenty of S ranks where people just waited for proboscis to pop up. Not to say how many MPAs got dunked first time trying the strategy due to people running out of AIS time or doing just enough damage to trigger dick laser without enough AIS left to actually make it retract without a tower dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Lol dude stop... Although i can see S rank td4 without forces pretty easily. Just have a bo burn app at the end.
    Judging from his first post in this thread I don't think he wants a bouncer.

Well, I am glad to say that I have beaten Solo XQ Floors 1-5. This will grant me access to the Derps-Slightly-Less-Than-Average exclusive blocks. I can't wait to see what the MPAs there can accomplish.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Nothing really. Let us not forget this is for an UQ the thing that you can't fail unless you yourself leave. The only reason the whole 'exclusive' block thing is happening is because of how 'hard' this is going to be compared to what we already deal with.

But considering the difficult stuff we already have to deal with have a time limit, PD, or have us defending something, TD Demise, I doubt it will be as hard as they are making it. The only part that makes them difficult is the human element, i.e. terrible gear or terrible player. Which they are trying to fix with this exclusive block thing but as we all should know it can be completed rather easily.

Someone could cheese it with brhu and then go back to their original class combo. Just keep buying halfdolls til they win. Spend an hour doing the quest. Do it all as a proper class combo with a 12 or 13* weapon that is affixed, +30/40 grind, and max ele with +10/ex8 affixed units.

The criteria doesn't care as long as it was completed it doesn't even ask for an S Rank finish.