Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    easy mod farm if its the one with hunar
    They combined all 3 into one; it's a point collection where killing Ragne in the final area clears it instantly; Hunar is a random spawn in it
    Last edited by PokeminMaster; Aug 28, 2016 at 12:35 PM.
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    They combined all 3 into one; it's a point collection where killing Raines in the final area clears it instantly; Hunar is a random spawn in it
    yeah The Oncoming Darkness has been gone for a -very- long time

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    could they get rid of the adbuction system or atleast rework the clone system to be 4 random people off your friendslist even if solo?
    inb4nofriends

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    could they get rid of the adbuction system or atleast rework the clone system to be 4 random people off your friendslist even if solo?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ElZ6DWvS2c

The abductions are my single most favorite things, and I haveo nly ever been abducted like 4 times, passing it twice.
    Ship 02

I'm here reading all these things the PSO2 team are trying to do and keep the game entertaining, but the demands are so high; for more and more stuff.
    do people really need to wield left-handed? is it that important? its like the smallest things in this game have to be as perfect as can be and not to mention new content every 2 weeks. This is insane, these people are working themselves to death at this rate.

its not hard to change a color or two but having to design outfits in two weeks with 3d models and making sure it doesn't crash the game is like a freaked train wreck waiting to happen.

I'm not saying we should asked for stuff. I'm saying we should not expect so much in such a little amount of time. They also have friends, family, and other people in their lives as well as us. Not to mention they need sleep and food so in two weeks is more like 8 days or so assuming they get enough sleep and nutrients.

Not a rant; more of opinion, and yes I could be wrong and they are lazy, greedy, and selfish people who are undermine us all.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    I'm here reading all these things the PSO2 team are trying to do and keep the game entertaining, but the demands are so high; for more and more stuff.
    do people really need to wield left-handed? is it that important? its like the smallest things in this game have to be as perfect as can be and not to mention new content every 2 weeks. This is insane, these people are working themselves to death at this rate.

its not hard to change a color or two but having to design outfits in two weeks with 3d models and making sure it doesn't crash the game is like a freaked train wreck waiting to happen.

I'm not saying we should asked for stuff. I'm saying we should not expect so much in such a little amount of time. They also have friends, family, and other people in their lives as well as us. Not to mention they need sleep and food so in two weeks is more like 8 days or so assuming they get enough sleep and nutrients.

Not a rant; more of opinion, and yes I could be wrong and they are lazy, greedy, and selfish people who are undermine us all.
    This is true, they even said the FFXIV stuff actually took a lot of time to do, the LQ and all the items. I'm an animation student, I know the stressful workload people have to go through with all this, which is why the suggestions for new animations and "left handed wielding" is silly to me. It would be cool no doubt, but it feels like wasted effort when they probably already work enough as is, and the energy can be put into something much more worthwhile.

But that being said, there's nothing wrong with asking for cool aesthetic changes either, I for one would love to see that sort of thing, just keep in low priority.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Pretty sure the left-handed animation thing would be one of the easiest changes to make, considering all that is required to make that happen is to flip everything on the Y-axis. Making new running animations would be much, much more difficult by comparison.

The idle animation thing would be really easy, though, considering we already have a bunch of idle animations they could use, and the only thing they'd have to do is add a transition to the default running animation. Or they could even continue using that normal idle animation and let you pick between the idle emotes, which your character would cycle between when standing still for X amount of seconds. (NCSoft games already do something like this, but you don't get to pick the animations as they are race-and-gender-locked.)

I'd really just like an idle animation to replace that broken spine, though. That'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post

I'd really just like an idle animation to replace that broken spine, though. That'd be great.
    In the meantime there's a mod that replaces the female idle and running animations with the male ones.

Running animations are fine, that broken spine idle animation is the problem

I would really like an idle animation where your character wasn't stepping forward on one foot; just standing symmetrical (think PSO1). Cast hover could use something similar, although Sega couldn't be bothering to give them a boosted hover animation for Boost Rings...