Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Still waiting for the day that the camo system is reworked to not be utter shit. So many cool camos, yet you can only use one at a time...
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Still waiting for the day that the camo system is reworked to not be utter shit. So many cool camos, yet you can only use one at a time...
    It's more baffling when you consider that some of these camo come into the game via AC scratch, so a system re-work could make people buy more AC even.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

like they could even patch it in with "this feels like a mod"-level amounts of effort; have the weapon camo menu give you an option to pick which camo to use for which weapon type, when you swap weapons it checks what weapon type you switch to and automatically equips the camo you have set. this wouldn't work for people who want camos on a per-pallet-slot basis in case they wanted to have different pallet slots of the same type have different camos, but again the system would probably be the same, just now when you swap weapons it checks to swap to the camo assigned to that pallet slot.

It sounds like part of their problem is that they keep talking about it like "people want to have multiple camos equipped at the same time" when they should be thinking about how to "trick" the game by having only one camo equipped, but just have a script that changes camos on weapon change

also weapons as camos when

EDIT: yeah like, to even have the camo system to begin with they should have an "On Pallet Slot Change" scripting event already, and they added in that "Change Weapon Mounting Point" menu that DOES work on a per-pallet-slot basis. so what's keeping them from applying that to the weapon camo menu???
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 28, 2016 at 02:26 PM.

VR?
    They're way too absorbed with entire EP4 "PSO2 are just game but it's isn't" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Running animations are fine, that broken spine idle animation is the problem
    Completely disagree myself. I literally have trouble seeing my maximum height, smack talking, big bruiser female character who wields giant weapons with ease doing these "girly runs". The idle animation could use a change(it is easier than running animation), but I feel like the way one carries themselves defines them quite a bit.

Plus generalizing every female into a bubbly princess and every dude into a headlong warrior feels...wrong.

Really only need an extra animation for both. I am 100% sure that would please everyone(enough) that they wouldn't be heavily upset there's not more. People will demand more yeah, but not as badly as now.

I feel like it's honestly something more important than people being able to cosplay as Link atm :U

Yeb, not every dude should be on edge 24/7. Some people just want to chill-lax.

Dear Sega. Do you like money? Of course you do. Here's what you do. Mocap some new idle and running animations now and then. Call them, I dunno, attitudes. Turn them into salon tickets. Release tickets into AC scratch. Use money to buy printer ink to print more money.

I've made my peace with most of my characters' motions being at odds with their builds, but if they did this, I'd be all over that.

I want a ninja running animation ticket. That would be awesome

Not every male character wants to be a stick in the mud like Ohza. A cool-guy idle animation (slightly slouching, one hand placed on hip) or typical japanese delinquent idle animation (both hands on upper things, face facing forward, upper body bending down menacingly) would be nice.

That funny jogging animation that Reda does in cutscenes would be awesome to have as a running animation.

Heck, might as well add unique idle animations for the Trainer NPCs since we see them almost everyday. Examples:

- Lisa polishing and pointing her Assault Rifle.
    - Ohza in a stiff heroic stance holding his Partizan upwards.
    - Azanami resting her unsheathed Katana on her shoulder while in a casual sexy posture.
    - Pietro twirling his Tact with his Pet by his side.
    - Katori doing practice swings with her Dual Blades with Saga monitoring her, arms folded, while floating with his Jet Boots.

Take some cues from Blizzard's Overwatch and give your Trainers some personality outside of cutscenes SEGA.
    Last edited by loafhero; Aug 28, 2016 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Dear Sega. Do you like money? Of course you do. Here's what you do. Mocap some new idle and running animations now and then. Call them, I dunno, attitudes. Turn them into salon tickets. Release tickets into AC scratch. Use money to buy printer ink to print more money.

I've made my peace with most of my characters' motions being at odds with their builds, but if they did this, I'd be all over that.
    Honesty, if they did this JUST to cover the costs, I would totally be for it. I get that animations like running can be a bit more costly than some more stationary things, but with the length of some dance emotes, I do question how bad it could be. Hell, as some pointed out, some run animations already exist like Reda's jogging thing.