Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    that Korima guy is either stupid or trolling , i guess the latter
    why not both?

...Please don't feed the trolls.

At that point I'd just refrain from posting anything else on that thread, and let the mods do their work. For the one who originally posted about this, just go the way you think you should go about things, as long as you're aiming for something you deem good. As it was said getting decent gear is actually very easy provided you know your way around the game a bit, so feel free to ask any question regarding that.
    That's all

I said they can ask for gear, I didn't say you shoud give them gear.

In the end, let's finish this with the same thing, do whatever you want, if you don't like other people complain about your underpowered gear and they don't want you in your parties and that means no fun for you, leave the game, if you don't care what other people says about your underpowered gear and you enjoy the game like that, just go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    In particular this quote "Well, I guess players who join Perennial Apocalypse with 11* weapons at 24% element and +5 grind cannot really complete that EX mission, heh, so it at least gets rid of them." -Hrith

Umm, why is this a bad thing? If someone is using weaker gear its clear that they are simply trying to get stronger by completing the higher difficulty EQs. Isn't the entire purpose of completing these quests to get the fragments for the best weapons in the game?
    If you're new to the game, there are some obstacles you have to overcome on the gear treadmill. There is a bit of a catch-22 where you have to play the higher-level content so you can get the fodder to get better gear. Prior to the release of collection sheets, I remember it was difficult acquiring 12* gear that I could trade in for 12* purchase tickets so I could purchase better 12* gear. Even with collection sheets, you still typically have to play content content to get gear for trade-ins and credit on sheets. The Nox weapons from the early collection sheets were a step in the right direction, but those sheets aren't available anymore.

You eventually reach a point where you are carrying your own weight. Until then, you upgrade your gear as best as you can and do what you can in MPAs.

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread.