Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i do play in organized mpa but sometimes you end up having to pug and i dont like having to carry 11 brainless chickens with +0 gryphon units and 20 ele +0 13* or no affixes on any gear which btw is what you seem to support.. hmm maybe you yourself use the same gear i listed
    Then just search another MPA and let those players to play without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Then just search another MPA and let those players to play without you.

え? え?え? え?え?

why would i do that? they should make sure their gear is up to standards before joining and by up to standards i mean 10* 11* or 12* 50 ele +20 with damage potential would even be somewhat better than the crap people bring to eq.. also having 60 atk on each unit with them also at +10 would be better than what said players bring in the 1st place. +0 20 ele 13* is also unacceptable and gets outdamaged by like everything. im not asking for much im asking for you to not be a damn leech. learn to grind and affix thanks. nt grinding is very easy to do so i fail to see the problem

え? え?え? え?え?

why would i do that? they should make sure their gear is up to standards before joining and by up to standards i mean 10* 11* or 12* 50 ele +20 with damage potential would even be somewhat better than the crap people bring to eq.. also having 60 atk on each unit with them also at +10 would be better than what said players bring in the 1st place. +0 20 ele 13* is also unacceptable and gets outdamaged by like everything. im not asking for much im asking for you to not be a damn leech. learn to grind and affix thanks. nt grinding is very easy to do so i fail to see the problem
    If it is easy to get good gear, then give to them that gear.

they should learn to make it themselves as it actually is very easy to make

they should learn to make it themselves as it actually is very easy to make
    Nope, they shouldn't, it is a rpg game, they can get their gear asking for it to other people.

If it is easy to get good gear, then give to them that gear.
    >give people free stuff when they don't give a shit about the game or the people who play it
    >giving people tools when they don't know how to play properly with said tools

lol k m8, you go buying everyone some Saiki sets and handing them out, see how far that gets you

nowhere because these people don't want to learn to play or put effort in

It isn't because they can get their gear by asking that they should do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Nope, they shouldn't, it is a rpg game, they can get their gear asking for it to other people.
    quite frankly if your goal is to give me cancer you sure succeeded on that front. with that said nobody is gonna make gear for a useless leech who doesnt even care to learn to grind or affix gear to begin with like you for example

it is part of the game.. learn it please

that Korima guy is either stupid or trolling , i guess the latter

I would gladly give them free gear if they would actually use it. The problem is needing premium for 9* and below items for free trading, and you can't exactly give them 10*+ items without going through the player shop.
    I would also offer to log onto someone's account and do the grinding and affixing for them, but that's not happening either.

This block that's being used as a filter will be a test for content beyond XH difficulty, so we'll see if it creates a smoother experience for players that want some standards, at the very least.