Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

I honestly think that far too many weapons exist and it seems their answer is to simply add more...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

13*s have never been easier to get now and yet we still get stuff like this...
    zhkmTbb.png
    This was from a XHTD3 taken a few days ago mind you. You do not want to know how badly it went...
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Tbh I'm often more interested by some 12* req for a 13* CF. Working on Blitz Fender. Actually collecting my last NirenDB while I don't give a fuck for Ray DB as I already have better 13* ones (Orbit & Scn). Edel Arrow on the way too. Then I'll go for Lavis TD because I always wanted them. So, yay IF more interesting hard to get (without buying) 12* with hidden pot.
    Also Maihime Kaougi when?

Next thing you know we be complaining about 14 stars lol
    but in all due. have more 13 stars just the game is progress very nicely. You guys have or do at least have notion that 13 stars need to be introduce to keep players entertain but main to move the game towards the end of of its chapters. The very endgame weapons are gonna be 15 stars or 16 stars. Yes there maybe 16 in the endgame, Maybe. I based this on other Phantasy star games and designed.

I do think that with 13 stars there needs to be atleast better potential. I mean 8% damage is not really that good looking. when you used to have potential like 20% to every dragonkin. or pp reaches to 50% you get 300 atk power. we need better potential for all endgame weapons. I"m not saying overpowered just enough to make it look good. Like orbital. That is literally one of the best 13 stars I have ever seen.
    Freaken healing pp like crazy and damage is good.

anyway don't be too bum out about 13 stars because there are going to be better weapons soon
    also Yes more 13 stars more varieties, and more stuff to get and grind.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

All I want is a 13* Gunslash that also has T-ATK on it and a decent potential....

The day that happens.... I will be getting a rainbow set of them at 60%... hell... a 14* one would be fine ;P
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

i see the new 13*'s as more fodder for austere
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

At the very least these new 13* gives new guys less of a reason not to have them.

We need welfare 13* to ensure new players don't get left behind if they want to introduce a gear check for certain blocks down the road.

Anyway I'm happy enough that i get to finally make rainbow 13* DBs and gear the classes i don't care so much about.

They really caused the problem themselves by having such a large gap between 13* and 12* though. Killed gear diversity which they now need to scramble to bring back. But i think they were experimenting with how to handle power creep. Before 13*, people barely had 12* because they were too rare and the power gain too small.

I'm sure there will be Extra Hard Gay difficulty balanced around 13* in due time and we get to complain about killing 1000 Yuga Angas with no 14* Ares NT all over again.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Do I think there are too many 13*s in the game? Absolutely. For all the fuss, there isn't really much variety to them, outside of their potentials and even then, most are considered useless or not worth it. Really, they could focus on adding less stuff, but make the stuff they add feel more interesting and unique, and put in more side-grades and lateral progression instead of just "Oh, what's the potential? Eh, it's shit, it's not worth anything."

It's not going to happen, but it's nice to dream. Especially given the overall setup of the game. Doesn't cater towards that at all.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Don't forget that *13 feel omnipresent only because of files, and files are seasonal, so every player that didn't log in often in X seasons because bored of the game, irl issues or whatev, now has to drop them the old-fashioned way (good luck finding a tagami, dropping the rigtht revo, finding a weapon from absent EQ Yamato, or get a parallel Odin to show up and get Aura). Sure if you were there and had time to get your weaps to +max ele each time, it's redundant, but if not, you wouldn't mind having a *13 for 2% less damage f you have access to it

I also feel that the shower of new weapons is nothing new,. It's just that files didn't make them as much of a super rare thing as it used to be, and NT grind made grinding several *13 more than a fleeting dream if you didn't have a shitton of lambdas/mesetas sitting in storage. but just look at that
    previous year : Gal, Skull, Nemesis, Slave, Ares,Ideal, Austere, Orbit
    current year :Tokyo Revolucio, Tagami, Yamato, Xie, Ray, Aura, Vegas and a few extras like Jet washer.
    so the shower of *13 is nothing new,, and there are still less of them than *12 or *11. If anything, it feels that way since as it was said earlier, so far the potentials haven't been very unique for the most part, except for a few weapons (D.A.I.S,Form and Sterk only come to mind and they aren't even that exceptional)

To sum up a uselessly long post, I think that *13 feel too numerous only because they've been there for 2 years now, most of them haven't anything to distinguish them from one another ( unlike * 12 potentials) and that files + eggs + relaxed (very relaxed) drop rates don't make us feel as hyped up then a *13 pops up compared to when they were introduced ( going down the same road as their *11 and 12 predecessors), but the actual number of available *13 is not THAT big, clearly
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 6, 2016 at 02:12 AM.