Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Form wand collection sheet tips?

I've got til october, and limited time to play. What is the best way to do this? Illusia especially seems impossible.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Farming Riding Quests is literally the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I've got til october, and limited time to play. What is the best way to do this? Illusia especially seems impossible.
    I guess what can be done since I am after those wands as well is to organize a group that would run together. I am getting tired of there always being one or two players who have 3 NPCs attached to them each... So its like 10/12 and there are really only four real players. Vegas goes a lot faster when everyone in XH is actually a human-controlled player.

If you are on limited playtime, then get your RDR 250 ready (that is a must) and start finding parties who are doing the same mission. That is pretty much your best bet.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Kind of a similar problem here, OP. The collection files require a _lot_ of illusias and the only way to get em reliably is to spam riding quests. They didn't provide an Arks Quest so there's no guaranteed way to fight the area bosses this time around. :/

Yeah Riding quest is best bet. With a bit of luck you could also simply drop it as this quest gives a relatively decent amount of *13 so it could just pop at any moment's notice

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Yeah Riding quest is best bet. With a bit of luck you could also simply drop it as this quest gives a relatively decent amount of *13 so it could just pop at any moment's notice
    Funny thing, I got all the Vegas 13*s except the 2 I have collection sheets for (Wand and Boots) as drops from the Riding Quest, and was even able to 60% 3 of them, not that I'll ever use them.

I managed to get lucky and got 2 of them as random drops back to back, so all I need to do is get this sheet finished and it's 60'd.
    I don't see how anyone but the most dedicated person could actually farm 3 sheets of this crap in riding quest alone. Maybe they add vegas illusion to the new seasonal quest, that would make it more doable but knowing it's sega I kinda doubt it.

Well, actually, when they released Las Vegas, there was a shit ton of RQ runs on every XH block (at least on Ship 6), so... farming +32 Form/Titan was kinda easy, just a matter of time. But now... it seems like people already got bored of it and it's kinda hard to "spam" it efficiently... I'm sad about the fact I picked Knuckles & DBs but not the Wand when I farmed +32... Now I'm in the same situation as you. I tried farming XH Free Explo, but it sucks. It's actually way faster to farm RQ as you can pretty much get from 0 to 6 Illusia a run. RNG pls~
    Xenosiss - Ship 6 - Aomori's Circle - French

The wand is a pain even moreso than the others, because there are very few crows in riding missions, so you'll have that file at 50% when the others reach 100% if you solely do riding missions. I hunted the Visburn NT from Vol Dragon in Super Hard (took eight runs) to be safe, then completed the sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    The wand is a pain even moreso than the others, because there are very few crows in riding missions, so you'll have that file at 50% when the others reach 100% if you solely do riding missions. I hunted the Visburn NT from Vol Dragon in Super Hard (took eight runs) to be safe, then completed the sheet.
    I also, randomly, completed the Crow part in the Beckoning Darkness EQ, dunno from which mob tho~
    Xenosiss - Ship 6 - Aomori's Circle - French