Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosiss View Post
    I also, randomly, completed the Crow part in the Beckoning Darkness EQ, dunno from which mob tho~
    Those Mantis darkers.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, for the sake of collection files I guess you don't actually need a full MPA, just enough people to have a good rate of etrials. I guess it also comes down to "how much of an effect does score have on drops"..

I was hyped to get the Titan Partizan, but man the rates in Riding quest is just horrible. I lost all motivation
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I'm actually genuinely concerned that they're going to stick a teleporter with lockout at the start of Ultimate Amduscia, precisely because it could doom the quest to the same fate..

But yeah, the really low rates might be killing motivation in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I was hyped to get the Titan Partizan, but man the rates in Riding quest is just horrible. I lost all motivation
    Me with the Form wand also.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I am into doing the hard sell....

Motivation might be low, but I am willing to run the maps with anyone who wants to run them together. For me, the fastest is to have 12 players who can spam them together and not deal with NPCs. Though I am still working on getting an effective Wind weapon set because I wasn't a fan of Tokyo to begin with. Its amazing how these last two maps have made Wind Element more important.

I give SEGA credit for doing that...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    I'm actually genuinely concerned that they're going to stick a teleporter with lockout at the start of Ultimate Amduscia, precisely because it could doom the quest to the same fate..

But yeah, the really low rates might be killing motivation in general.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they do that as well but much later if new Anga drops a new set of 13*s that are better than Austere and people just farm him instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Yeah kinda don't want to see Anga Farming return either, but it shouldn't as long as the bosses that aren't Anga actually drop anything and there's some incentive to actually clear the quest.

Anyway on topic; its only a temporary solution but hopefully the boost week will breathe a bit more life into the quest. I'm aiming to try to get at least 1 wand before then so I can finish it off during the boost week maybe. It's that or end up having to feed it whatever 13* wands I happen to come across. ;A;

I'm not too worried about farming the sheets of these too much because sooner or later they should make nightmare vegas triggers to make farming vegas 13*s easier (tho that could be bad considering only 4~6 of the 11 13*s there are any good)