Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Ra defense.
    4pts Dive Roll

Heavenly Fall Type-0 : Can grab every monster/boss or tracking system so you land on the mob that you grabbed even if it moves away.

Other WL crafted PA's to grab every boss that can move, just the way how you can grab big monters (Ga Wonda, Kuklonahda, Luda Sorcerer, Bonta Bearadda, King Yede).

I would like to grab/throw away Falz Hunar, Blu Ringahda, Wolgahda, Rockbear and other bosses

Would it be too broken to play ping-pong with Hunar?

Why i'm not able to grab Persona, Apprentice and Phaleg? Sega pls fix it
    Last edited by gabor100; Sep 10, 2016 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Other WL crafted PA's to grab every monster that can move. I can grab Ga Wonda, Kuklonahda, Luda Sorcerer, Bonta Bearadda, King Yede.
    You can already grab those mobs if you hit them in their weak points and/or when they aren't attacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    I would like to grab/throw away Falz Hunar, Blu Ringahda, Wolgahda, Rockbear and other bosses
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    For shits 'n' giggles:
    Melgrantsion - Dark/light compound tech. So powerful it fills the screen with static when cast. Like mixing matter and antimatter, creates a blinding explosion of pure destructive force in a wide aoe around the target area. One blast that leaves bodies everywhere. So terrifying that it requires its own client order to unlock. Claris Claes will be jealous of you. Matoi will admire you. Everyone else will fear you.
    Not sure if you're trying to destroy the enemies, or your computer...

More Compound techs are needed.

Fograntsus - Fire/Light Compound. Causes large amber-colored crystals to rain down on a target, like a beefed up Grantz. On impact, the crystals will explode, and inflict Burn.

Melzondus - Dark/Electric compound. Creates a sigil on the ground which will spawn a snake-like beast, which can chase down enemies, deal massive damage and inflict Poison. (Imagine an electrified Illmegid but instead of a hand, it's a dragon)

Zanbartus - Wind/Ice compound. Creates a massive tornado which sucks up enemies, does a lot of damage, and inflicts freeze. If you aren't locked onto an enemy, the tornado will move on it's own, in a slow circular motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    4pts Dive Roll
    Do you even Ra? FF collab boss shits on your dive roll.

DBs
    Heavenly Kite T0: Adds a second ring of blades on the PA's X axis. (psp2 Blade destruction type)
    Shrike T0: Reduced PA hits to 4-5 and slightly reduced animation time.
    -

Knuckles
    BHS T0: Range increase or PA eating gear to boost damage. Maybe a 20% boost if 1/2 gear and 40% boost with full gear.
    -

Dual Sabers
    Deadly Archer T0: Increased damage with an increase in PA hits.
    -

Sword
    Over Endo T0: Concentrates all the power in one sword swing.
    -

Katana
    Gurren-Tessen: Significantly increase travel distance with PP reduction and a power boost
    Hatou-Rindou: Increases PA hits by 1
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Ramegid Type-0 - Leaves lingering puddles that do DoT and poison. (Yes, I stole this from a previous post.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Katana
    Gurren-Tessen: Significantly increase travel distance with PP reduction and a power boost
    In that case, Rodeo Drive type-0 cost 1pp and then 1pp per second to continuously ride it, has the ability to regen pp while doing it, does 50 times the damage than normal, hits multiple times, and you are invincible while riding.
    If you want to be broken, may as well go all out.

As usual, what we need are crafting options for PAs that are essentially pointless.

Stun Concido - increase the range and area of effect, really *looks at Fudou-kuchinashi*

Bind Through - slam the enemy down multiple time with an area of effect wide enough to hit all enemies near where the original target is being slammed down.

Assault Buster - faster movement and longer reach.

Dark Scherzo - if charged, the daggers stay on the target like for Deadly Archer.

Scissors Edge - more hits, more damage, more range.

Quake Howling - much wider area of effect, comparable to Kanran-kikyou.

Asagiri-rendan - shorten duration and damage, increase speed.

Starling Fall - actually hits everything around you, uniformly, and maybe reduce the height of the jump.

Ein Raketen - more hits... many more.

Parallel Slider - either more power or redesign it completely.

Cracket Bullet - greatly reduce damage to significantly increase area of effect, so the PA can actually stunlock an entire spawn.

Messiah Time - shorten duration. Something must be done like they did for Infinity Fire Type 0 >_>

Sharp Bomber - can be charged, creates a huge explosion like Divine Launcher Type 0.

Wind Sieger - reduce power, but character can be maneuvered during animation and PA only takes two gear gauge levels to use.

I don't care about technique much, but I did like what they did to Zonde, so why not.
    If they were to make more compound techniques, I hope they'd make at least one that is actually about healing, curing and buffing, not damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    As usual, what we need are crafting options for PAs that are essentially pointless.
    I'm not a huge fan of crafting just for the sake of making a PA stronger instead of just...well...balancing it. That's why I'm rather fond of type zero techs or crafts like kestrel : they are very good, but you still can have reasons for keeping the older version. but hey it's SEGA so I think we'll get more crafts like deadly circle or other cyclone (straight buffs for minor PA cost increase)

I'd love to see your versions of bind through, cracker bullet and sharp bomber come to life though, they sound really fun !

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Scissors Edge - more hits, more damage, more range.

Starling Fall - actually hits everything around you, uniformly, and maybe reduce the height of the jump.

Parallel Slider - either more power or redesign it completely.

Sharp Bomber - can be charged, creates a huge explosion like Divine Launcher Type 0.
    While i agree for Sharp Bomber and Starling Fall, i don't for Scissors Edge and Parallel slider xD, i mean Scissor already does big dmg and is so fast that it's actually a good PA to deal with UQ bosses, more hit would make hit less useful, and more dmg would make it OP, range however yeah would be good to have better range. Parallel Slider, same for its power than Scissors it's already very powerful and switching back and forth with Impact Slider, is really good to continuously deal dmg while evading attacks on UQ bosses until you run out of PP of course.

What i would suggest instead for those 2 PAs :

Scissors Edge craft : Charge PA to throw the DS, target is reached instantly no matter the distance, only does 1 hit, and has infinite range, can use the TPS view to aim for targets out of "lock-on" reach like darker tower , non-chraged version is usual Scissor PA.

Parallel Slider craft : Charge PA to make bullets land onto locked-on point even if obstacles are on the way while sliding or if you're on the back on the target while locked on his front head (kinda like teleporting bullets), non charged version does standard PA

I don't really use the others (those i haven't quoted) often so i can't really say for them

EDIT : just realized afterward my Scissors Edge craft could be used for a Deadly Archer craft too xD
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Sep 11, 2016 at 07:46 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA