Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Reverse Tap - I feel like Gunner could use some more striking based damage to make non RA subs a little more competitive. So here, Reverse Tap loses its suction capability (not that you'd notice) and maybe its guard frames, in exchange for a significant power increase and the ability to move while executing it. Basically, you can do a Chun-Li impression.

Something for Jet boots, whatever, they've been in sore need of a crafting recipe. Imaybe stuff like

Vinto Gigue type 0 : charge time greatly reduced, only consumes half a gear gauge and doesn't reset element, but power and radius reduced.

Reverse Tap-0: It's the PSNova version. No suction power, but gains forward movement. Not being able to move is the reason why I love Nova's Reverse Tap and despise the PSO2 version (and part of why I couldn't get into Gunner initially, the other reason being NO DANCING SWEEP RIP BEST TMG GRAN ART).

Actually, just give us all the Nova versions as crafts. Like Nova Strike (non-charging, always performs three strikes).
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 7, 2016 at 02:38 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

i hope someday they will make every pa have 2 type fast one and heavy one

Most gunner stuffs in this:

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Actually, just give us all the Nova versions as crafts. Like Nova Strike (non-charging, always performs three strikes).
    I'd really love to have Nova's version of Glory Rain, even if it's basically a rifle version of Torrential Arrow due to it falling on the target instead of around you.

Crazy Smash-0: It's basically Pile's Burn Smash. Pile is literally just a Launcher that fires Weak Bullet spears, so why not?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Reverse Tap - I feel like Gunner could use some more striking based damage to make non RA subs a little more competitive. So here, Reverse Tap loses its suction capability (not that you'd notice) and maybe its guard frames, in exchange for a significant power increase and the ability to move while executing it. Basically, you can do a Chun-Li impression.
    to be honest I always wanted to increase the suction so more things would eat a lot more damage from shift period : x

tho that give me an idea for a shift period craft , what if all of those bullets, turned all at one target and homed in on it all at once

Would be reeeeeaaaaaaally nice to have a Gekka Zakuro without the retarded jump.

Overend:that quick clean cut persona uses during pd fight
    Thousand flash:hold down button to keep punching till you run out of pp
    you know you want the latter