Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Exactly. Have to keep voting for what you want. You have no idea how big the differences are.

That being said, it's probably safer to vote for something you like that's also in the top 3 if you want to dethrone whatever's already in #1.

If I had to guess, Bluesy Rhapsody and Yamigarasu would fighting for top position, Niren Kamui would be a distant third, but still a substantial value, and everyone else would be holding a small fraction of the votes. So everyone below 3rd is basically SOL.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Exactly. Have to keep voting for what you want. You have no idea how big the differences are.

That being said, it's probably safer to vote for something you like that's also in the top 3 if you want to dethrone whatever's already in #1.
    Whelp can't win there then lol. As it has already been pointed out in a previous post Male Outfits can't win. Even if the top 3 male outfits got chosen mine would still lose, Strike Brute 27th XD. The only male lower than him is steampunk ninja, don't know his name and I for the life of me can't find it anywhere.

I had absolutely ZERO interest in the female portion of the choices, but I'm the very small minority of PSO2. XD

I'm personally a Yamigarasu fan, but I actually like her because she's really overpowered (inflict status with normal attacks, +180% vs. status, in a game where bosses can have status effects). I'm impartial to the outfit.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 28, 2016 at 11:03 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    So, you guys' taste are like, "Cool, badass with no lewd"?

I agree with this!
    Cool, badass and served with a pint of lewd.

There's no rule that says lewd is bad, it's fine, but this is no eroge, so keep it on the healthy side of things.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Please everyone, vote for yasminkov2000H

I agree with this!
    I dont mind lewd and to be honest Bluesy really not he lewdest of the weaponiods

http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?plu...A%E3%82%B9.png

Between mods and this last couple of scratches we can have lewd at any time we want really. I just want to see something different.

plus kinda feeling bad this time for male player chacters this time
    Last edited by starwind75043; Sep 29, 2016 at 03:37 PM.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I agree with this!
    As pretty much everyone else has said - it's not that Lewd is bad, it's just that there's over-saturation on that end of the spectrum. If anything it's more so that there's so much of it at this point that it's boring. The lewd is boring because it's just more of the same.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

There're only so many variations of "lots of skin"

I'm extremely disappointed that Bluesy Requiem is not in the 1st place.

Last edited by gabor100; Oct 26, 2016 at 05:05 AM.