Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Starryeyedbunny View Post
    Of course when a boss is poorly designed you can't exactly blame the player. Pack your ego up because you're going to the land of terrible game design.
    Edit: I should add that your statement is insanely ironic because today was the exact day I got hit by an energy ball during clone...where I instinctively JR...right into getting hit by the stun beam...over and over. And over. And over. Till my character died. And since I want to enjoy the game I'm playing I didn't pick IW or automate so I could just face tank it like everyone else. My bad :U
    I'm not even talking about PSO2. Just games in general, games like Dark Souls or Monster Hunter, or even NES games. You struggle/lose/die until you don't anymore. Unless it's like Adventures of Bayou Billy, in which case screw that shit.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

ultimate amduscia was probably modeled after the psow servers getting encrusted in salt crystals

I'm honestly surprised no one making a mashup between The Smurfs' blue moon and the Mother boss reveal trailer. I'm sure that's one thing people would create first.

Jokes aside, keeping my expectations low for now (so that I can enjoying the boss fight later when it launched).
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Can't wait to start listening to Sonic Colors Final Boss Phase 2 theme during the Mother raid XD
    I know this is a joke, but I honestly love Sonic Colors and that song.... a lot.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Did somebody made clear of those Orbit weapons shenanigans in collection files? I mean is that old plain Orbits or NT orbits? And why is there only few weapons types, instead of all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Did somebody made clear of those Orbit weapons shenanigans in collection files? I mean is that old plain Orbits or NT orbits? And why is there only few weapons types, instead of all of them?
    NT and it's every weapon that doesn't have an Orbit yet

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    NT and it's every weapon that doesn't have an Orbit yet
    Oh, now I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I know this is a joke, but I honestly love Sonic Colors and that song.... a lot.
    I'm not joking at all XD. The final boss theme of Sonic Colors is really good and would fit well with the Mother raid since both boss battles involve a chase/battle sequence in space.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Don't forget the still-missing Hagito.
    I think EP4 CHAPTER EX is going to revolve around Hagito.
    I'm calling it right now:
    Hagito's gone into hiding and when the rest of Mother Cluster has gone dead thanks to ARKS, he resurfaces and swears revenge and whatnot blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    From the Roadmap, I can say that the next update will be the Gravity Rush 2 stuff with the start of the Dengeki Cup, maybe some other little things too that they didnt mention on the roadmap

Looking at the Winter-End of the Year section might be able to pick out what's in the late November update:
    Code:
      Episode 4 Chapter 6 - Mother absorbed the power of a dark falz, I dont think this is going to end well for her...
      New Type Grinding System Expansion - I legit dont know what this could even be
      Appraisal Shop Expansion - mass untekking pls
      Pet Egg Added - enhanced Marron and Melon??????
      12 Player Raid Boss - rip Mother
      SG Scratch Volume 2 - maybe the other Falzes; Loser and both Doubles, maybe Al too lol
      Famous Game Collaboration Scratch - Persona 5, pls give us a Jack Frost mag
      Seasonal Franca’s Cafe - probably going to be based off of the Tundra team room
    I'd expect 4-6, NT Grinding Expansion, and Appraisal Shop Expansion to be the late November update; they seem to be following a pattern of "Story Update + System Updates" for the first part of an update series for a while now. Mother would probably be part 2, but we also gotta get the Christmas EQ squeezed in there at some point too, maybe that might be Part 1 as well?
    And you were absolutely right, holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by sasagi.jp View Post
    Spoiler!
    Shout-out to Sasagi.jp!

I am in love with the Mother Falz theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Goukezitsu View Post
    Trailer Overview
    Spoiler!
    Pasting the trailers here so nobody has to scroll all the way back.

I'm so glad we're finally getting VISIBLE RINGS! Or, at least, rings with visible effects.
    It seems that with [Class] Materials, you'll be able to craft "Effort Symbols", seemingly for each class. You can see the Effort Symbol Hu getting equipped in one of the trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    I'm honestly surprised no one making a mashup between The Smurfs' blue moon and the Mother boss reveal trailer. I'm sure that's one thing people would create.
    jesus christ
    i completely forgot about that blue moon

Man, there's just so many great things coming up.
    I'm so
    Last edited by Tymek; Oct 30, 2016 at 09:58 AM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

One of my friends made this edit:
    Spoiler!

But man, I'm pretty excited for that EQ
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br