Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Extra Tibit: Pre-Requisite Content

Hey, remember when they said that they would make a Block with an entry requirement?

From Bumped:
    "Aside from the lv 75 requirement, the devs want to place a quest entrance restriction on your subclass level.
    The subclass level has not been finalized at the moment…(but it may end up being level 75.)"

Opinion thread, go?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

ZZZZZzzzzz*snort* huh wha whats happening. Oh *level 75 main class and unknown what subclass will need to be, possibly 75 as well*.

Um wow SEGA you are really paranoid about this Ultimate Amuduscia. Are you having actual players try it out or is it your crappy devs testing it?

Onto the actual requirement I have had 4 characters at 75/75 with all of their skill points from quests for about a year now. Next requirement will be have all possible 89 skill points available for your class.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    ZZZZZzzzzz*snort* huh wha whats happening. Oh *level 75 main class and unknown what subclass will need to be, possibly 75 as well*.

Um wow SEGA you are really paranoid about this Ultimate Amuduscia. Are you having actual players try it out or is it your crappy devs testing it?

Onto the actual requirement I have had 4 characters at 75/75 with all of their skill points from quests for about a year now. Next requirement will be have all possible 89 skill points available for your class.
    Remember, we're trying to filter out the players who don't actually try.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Remember, we're trying to filter out the players who don't actually try.
    Besides when I farmed for all the HU cubes I needed for 3 of my characters I haven't tried either. I guess it is considered trying that I was HU/BR not even bothering to fix my skill tree it was still setup for when I'm BR/HU not HU/BR. I used a Live Katana for SHAQs at 50 risk 'solo' running those daily.

I'd say a subclass level requirement is a good way to know if someones tries at the bare minimum at least. I know there are people who can't be bothered to level their subclass. It's not the best thing, but again, that would be bare minimum.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Great news, everyone !

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

And here I was thinking there was new information.

0/10

75 sub is not that hard to get imo. Like others have said, it's a pretty lax filter for people who put effort into the game. Personally though, I still think it's TOO lax
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

It still won't mean anything in the long run. This is UQ not an EQ unless they gave an actual way to fail, or an actual reason to bother going to it, people won't care in the end.

I can see this being used as a basis for future EQs but unless these requirements prove to actually help keeping trash users out nothing will change, and so far nothing is going to change.

I will continue to be skeptical til I'm proven 100% wrong. Because let us look at the requirements so far

Clear Heaven & Hell floors 1-5. 2 easy ways to cheat that:
    BR/HU Combat Escape/Massive Hunter/Automate Halfline
    I'LL SPEND AC ON DOLLS TIL I WIN!!!

Main must be 75 and sub must be XX, possibly 75 as well.
    Well that certainly doesn't solve anything no requirements on the class combo just 75/XX. I'll go BO/BR or GU/TE XD.

You mean I won't have to see, "Dude's subclass has reached Lv 11" in TD 4 anymore? Praise be.