Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    That strat hasn't been possible for over a year at this point. They changed it so that chain does not boost the damage of banish arrow, which is what is done there.
    You can pull it off other ways...

XH? No prob!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vxz1T18pMg

This game was fun when you actually had 15min boss battles at minimum, with 1 or 2 deaths.

Seriously no one can say anything bout getting satellite cannon at lvl 17. I mean at least have level restrictions for that sh!t. I dunno know if i should even continue playing after seeing these and other videos... Damn it 10hrs of DL for 40gigs for this insta win game?

MAN TEARS T_T MOMMY!!!!

hotd-ova-manly-tears.jpg
    Last edited by Lumir; Sep 17, 2016 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
    You can pull it off other ways...

XH? No prob!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vxz1T18pMg

This game was fun when you actually had 15min boss battles at minimum, with 1 or 2 deaths.

Seriously no one can say anything bout getting satellite cannon at lvl 17. I mean at least have level restrictions for that sh!t. I dunno know if i should even continue playing after seeing these and other videos... Damn it 10hrs of DL for 40gigs for this insta win game?

MAN TEARS T_T MOMMY!!!!
    You seem to underestimate the amount of effort you need to invest to actually accomplish these feats.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

This feels like cheap bait to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    This feels like cheap bait to me.
    I came to realize this a bit late. Too bad I bit.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You seem to underestimate the amount of effort you need to invest to actually accomplish these feats.
    Effort? Anyone with decent skills can pull this shit off. And if my current 3/5min bosses say anything about what ill be dealing with in hard n XH after i obtain some gear and satellite cannon.... sigh never mind.

Just leave me to my man tears. SEGA WHY!!!!!

Maby SEA version is still the game i remember, I dont think they have ep 4 yet. OH PLEASE! PLEASE~!

Seriously this is not bait but ligit questions and sadness.

Effort? Anyone with decent skills can pull this shit off. And if my current 3/5min bosses say anything about what ill be dealing with in hard n XH after i obtain some gear and satellite cannon.... sigh never mind.

Just leave me to my man tears. SEGA WHY!!!!!

Maby SEA version is still the game i remember, I dont think they have ep 4 yet. OH PLEASE! PLEASE~!

Seriously this is not bait but ligit questions and sadness.
    I mean, if you're not happy, you can leave. It's not like anyone will notice.

Try solo queueing XH Magatsu in the lowest block and see if that happens.

If I do that I make sure I'm at least in a party of 2

Thats what im talking bout, thats what made you think and enhanced the game a ton.

Just wait till XH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ekiLCFP70

Im aware its a bug, one that will be a hard fix since any PA that does multi hits in less then 4 secs can be abused.

Not to mention... Satellite cannon. Even worse I can buy it at lvl 17 and 1 shot nearly everything. 3k damage at lvl 17 for 5k? HOORAY!!!! GAME OVER...

What have they done to my grind fest...
    Dude what? You can't buy a lv17 Satellite Cannon or any PA from a shop. you have to farm it in AQ.

You can do this with PD and magatsu if want to go 1 v 1 with them. I mean 15 mins fight with vol dragon lol, jesus goood what the hell am i even reading here.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!